A Piece Of Advice To You All No 3

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015

If I reject you because of your weakness, I also reject your strength and If you reject me because of my weakness, you also reject my strength. No human being is perfect and no human being can do all things.
You are there because I am here and I’m here because you are there.
We are a team. No one can do all things except GOD our Heavenly Father. Never you reject anybody because you cannot create any one.

Remember, no one knows tomorrow except GOD; and the person you may reject today may be your savior or helper or your business partner or your husband or your wife or your boss tomorrow.
So we must forgive one another no matter what they have done to us.
Glory be to GOD forever.

H

HisHolly

This is amazing!

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Amen! All glory to GOD ALMIGHTY in JESUS NAME.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
All scripture is inspired by GOD and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, equipped for every good work (2Timothy 3:16-17)”.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank You LORD for thy Word in JESUS NAME.

D

Depleted

All scripture is inspired by GOD and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, equipped for every good work (2Timothy 3:16-17)”.
Yeah, but that wasn't scripture. That was another of your ditties.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
Okay, so just to clarify... are you saying that we should accept everyone as they are? Because that's the impression I got when I read your "little ditty" , though I could be wrong.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
dit·ty
ˈdidē/
noun
noun: ditty; plural noun: ditties
a short simple song.
"a lovely little music-hall ditty"

I agree, it is a quiet satisfying word to use.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
GOD is LOVE and love does not reject people. He who does not love abides in death. Let us love one another; for love is of GOD, and he who loves is born of GOD and knows GOD. He who does not love does not know GOD; for GOD is LOVE. Beloved if GOD so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

If you reject someone, how will you tell him/her about JESUS? How will you preach the Gospel of GOD which is the Power of GOD for Salvation to everyone who has faith? And Faith comes from hearing and hearing the Word of GOD.
If you reject someone, how will you carryout your divine assignment which JESUS our LORD gave you? JESUS said, "Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to the whole creation (Make 16:15)" When you reject someone can you preach the Gospel to him/her?
Now, you can see why we should never reject anyone because Love does not reject people and GOD is LOVE.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Yeah, but that wasn't scripture. That was another of your ditties.
GOD is LOVE and love does not reject people. He who does not love abides in death. Let us love one another; for love is of GOD, and he who loves is born of GOD and knows GOD. He who does not love does not know GOD; for GOD is LOVE. Beloved if GOD so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

If you reject someone, how will you tell him/her about JESUS? How will you preach the Gospel of GOD which is the Power of GOD for Salvation to everyone who has faith? And Faith comes from hearing and hearing the Word of GOD.
If you reject someone, how will you carryout your divine assignment which JESUS our LORD gave you? JESUS said, "Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to the whole creation (Make 16:15)" When you reject someone can you preach the Gospel to him/her?
Now, you can see why we should never reject anyone because Love does not reject people and GOD is LOVE.