A praise to God

  • Thread starter Thread starter onelastwish
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

onelastwish

Guest
I take a deep breath and throw my hands into the air,
I give You all I am---every little care,
How refreshing it is to know that You have a plan,
And even though I can't---You always can,
So, tell me, why do I still stress?
I need to completely trust in You and forget all the mess,
Here I go again---my hands up---my heart open to You today,
Embrace me, Love me, take ALL of this away.

Thank you Lord =)
 
  • Like
Reactions: crmvet
WOW.. I am definitely moved by that.. *hands down*

God bless you Lisa
 
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
—James 1:2-3