A prayer for my sons marriage - praise Him and thank you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 29, 2019
I posted a prayer for my sons marriage here last week. I was looking for someone for a prayer of agreement and some of you responded. I thought I would let you know they are talking and seems to have overcome some of their obstacles. I will not stop praying ( I will NEVER STOP praying ) but I wanted to thank you. Sincerely. It would have been much more difficult without your strength. In His name and as His child, I thank you.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, friend. God works in amazing ways, and it’s nice to hear the happy update about your son and daughter-in-law. Be assured of my continued prayers for restoration. Blessings to you and yours.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Hallelujah!!!

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Blessings upon blessings injn amen