A prayer for my travels

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jonnyp

I am going to Perth, Australia tomorrow for about 3 months. I would like a prayer for my travels. I am going alone and never been on such a long journey before. I am scared and getting stressed out about leaving my family and friends. I hope that God will protect and guide me.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for traveling mercy an protection, in Jesus name amen

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
It's scary, I know :( praying

A

AroseinGodsgarden

I work in an environment where I get to see many foreigners around, many look young like at your age or in their early twenties. Many have friends in groups, who are also non-natives. Yet, some of them go about or do things alone, and I must say I admire their courage to be able to move around in a strange land to them, though my country is still relatively safer. Last year, there came a young British intern at your age expended his time one and half month here, distant from home.
That’s pretty straight honest of you there. Don’t think many will admit their fear of travelling alone and having to leave behind families to sojourn in countries far away from their own. Brave enough of you to have expressed your feeling.
Australia takes a more relaxed pace and I believe is reasonably safe too. Perth, as I heard, is well-known for its farm stay, where you can indulge in the greens, fresh air and placidity. Being there, it also opens easier access to visit other places around there. My friend suggested Gold Coast to me before, it’s beauty is remarkable.
Understand how you feel. I will feel the same if I am in your shoes. Thing may not turn out as what we are apprehensive of.
May God bless and safeguard your well-being. May He soothe and give your peace and courage. Yes, may He also shine onto you as your guiding star.

K

kittycat7

Father God, you said you would cover us with your feathers. Keep him safe, so he will be free from harm. I claim the 91st Psalm on him in jesus name amen. Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.

J

jkalyna

FATHER PROTECT HIM AND GIVE HIM PEACE IN HIS TRAVELS. LET EVERYTHING BE SMOOTH AND RETURN HIM SAFELY HOME IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with all here in Jesus's name for you and all asked for on this journey. :)

God bless
pickles