B
BurdenBarer4U
Guest
If your hurting today, please read my
prayer that I have prayed for You!
Dear Lord Jesus, I'm very burdened for one of your
deeply hurting children today! Maybe there in a lot of
pain in there body, or in deep pain from a wounded heart!
Oh Lord, you see them in there need at this very moment.
Maybe there is even some one who needs this prayer, who
is secretly hiding in there pain, with wounds that no
one even knows about, or understands the depth of the hurt!
No matter what there going through just now, You Care,
and Understand their feelings and want to touch them
through this prayer with your Love!
You commanded us to pray for one another, and I am
sincerely doing that just now! Believing that through your
divine Love, Mercy and Grace, that while they are reading
this prayer, that they will begin to feel the warmth
of your presence as the curtains of your Love drop
all around them now!!!
May they feel their burdens begin to lift, as they lay all
of their Heavy Burdens down at the foot of your Cross!
I uplift their needs before your throne just
now father! Gently wipe away their tears...
as they look up to you as their Loving Heavenly Father!
The enemy has hurt them, but you are very near to
the contrite and ones who are broken in spirit!
By your stripes they are healed on the inside and out!
I proclaim your Victory and Healing touch over all
area's of their life, including the places of hurt and of
lose, that no one else but you completely know about!
Oh Lord, you said pray for one another that they may
be healed, yet they, are some one that I don't even know,
but you know them Lord, and your are their very present
help in time of trouble! Please help them now Lord Jesus!
Lord, I'm still burdened for some one's heart that has been
Broken and deeply wounded!
Please, please reach out to them Lord just now Lord, and wrap them
in your Loving arms and start to heal them on the inside
where the pain is unbearably deep!
Lord, when they cry, you cry!
Thank you Lord for binding up all their wounds now with
you Love, you promised that you would, and we believe your
promise! Lord give them and fill them now with your Peace
and Joy, and may that Depressing spirit leave them, to
bother them no more! And Lord, as your healing them now,
please also let them realize how Special and Precious that they
are to You and how much you Love them!
Thank You again for your Loving and healing touch,
in Jesus most wonderful name, amen!!
prayer that I have prayed for You!
Dear Lord Jesus, I'm very burdened for one of your
deeply hurting children today! Maybe there in a lot of
pain in there body, or in deep pain from a wounded heart!
Oh Lord, you see them in there need at this very moment.
Maybe there is even some one who needs this prayer, who
is secretly hiding in there pain, with wounds that no
one even knows about, or understands the depth of the hurt!
No matter what there going through just now, You Care,
and Understand their feelings and want to touch them
through this prayer with your Love!
You commanded us to pray for one another, and I am
sincerely doing that just now! Believing that through your
divine Love, Mercy and Grace, that while they are reading
this prayer, that they will begin to feel the warmth
of your presence as the curtains of your Love drop
all around them now!!!
May they feel their burdens begin to lift, as they lay all
of their Heavy Burdens down at the foot of your Cross!
I uplift their needs before your throne just
now father! Gently wipe away their tears...
as they look up to you as their Loving Heavenly Father!
The enemy has hurt them, but you are very near to
the contrite and ones who are broken in spirit!
By your stripes they are healed on the inside and out!
I proclaim your Victory and Healing touch over all
area's of their life, including the places of hurt and of
lose, that no one else but you completely know about!
Oh Lord, you said pray for one another that they may
be healed, yet they, are some one that I don't even know,
but you know them Lord, and your are their very present
help in time of trouble! Please help them now Lord Jesus!
Lord, I'm still burdened for some one's heart that has been
Broken and deeply wounded!
Please, please reach out to them Lord just now Lord, and wrap them
in your Loving arms and start to heal them on the inside
where the pain is unbearably deep!
Lord, when they cry, you cry!
Thank you Lord for binding up all their wounds now with
you Love, you promised that you would, and we believe your
promise! Lord give them and fill them now with your Peace
and Joy, and may that Depressing spirit leave them, to
bother them no more! And Lord, as your healing them now,
please also let them realize how Special and Precious that they
are to You and how much you Love them!
Thank You again for your Loving and healing touch,
in Jesus most wonderful name, amen!!