S
May God hear your prayer and grant you all you need.That’s all I ask, for wisdom
May God hear your prayer and grant you all you need.
You still, around doing ok?
I’m right here Jacko, just under a different name.
Ok bro… hahaha
I’m serious, my name is Sean Tyler Spence, 36, live in Long Beach, CA. Same guy. The only reason I created a different name was so I could continue fellowshipping with you guys, without the woman I made a connection with on here, have to see my name here every day with my face as my profile picture. I didn’t want to continue leading her on and God convicted me for doing so.
I’m serious, my name is Sean Tyler Spence, 36, live in Long Beach, CA. Same guy. The only reason I created a different name was so I could continue fellowshipping with you guys, without the woman I made a connection with on here, have to see my name here every day with my face as my profile picture. I didn’t want to continue leading her on and God convicted me for doing so.
Nice, my brother goes to school at San Pedro high school. He is apart of honors gifted magnet steam program. (They should just stick with one name)
You seem to go to a lot of remote areas to pray. You know Jesus did that? I do the other way of instruction by going into my room alone and pray, spending time with God but doing what you do, sounds wayyy more appealing.
Sometimes I’ll go to Starbucks in downtown Long Beach to pray. I’ll be in the outside patio by myself and meditate on scripture for like an hour, or until I feel like someone is coming up to me, being shady and wanting to steal my laptop. I’ve got a way to go, to trust God completely and not care if something I own gets stolen.
After my grandfather passed, I moved to Huntington Beach, literally a block away from the pier with my girlfriend at the time. I probably went to the back maybe 4 times that entire year.
When I was a kid to college student, I was riding my bmx bike everywhere. Even going on hikes and working out all the time, playing sports all the time, like soccer, baseball, basketball, football and other things like outdoor laser tag, airsoft wars and just straight tag and hide and go seek.
Ever since, I became more and more bonded with technology, it’s a little hard to break that bond.
i understand I could stop at anytime and I could just walk out that door but I don’t.
Dude,, since you live in Long Beach, last week… I went to San Pedro , Korean Freedom Bell… and chilled at top of the mountain and prayed. It’s beautiful up there… overlooks the Pacific Ocean from a