A prayer request for there to be no more war

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
A prayer for no more war.

I believe in the power of a prayer and I remember a passage in the bible, a king who brought about a long period in the middle east where by there was no war for a long time.

My hope is it could happen again somehow.

Would it depend on how we pray and how we all should seek.

Would it take the whole world to seek for God for this to happen. or could God somehow find away to make this happen soon.

I suspect God already is at work behind the scenes. And I guess I must be patient but I wonder if the current world.wide.protests to stop the wars is thanks to God.

As we never usually see such a protest when Isreal goes to war for them to stop.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
I as you Fundaamenta hate war! However as the Word of God states there will be war, ( Matt 24:6-14) As long as there are people on this earth there will always be some kind of conflict. The world is not set up to follow, the world by man is set up to control! Hence why there is so much conflict throughout the World. You sure can pray against this but the will of God supersedes our will. Not saying the Lord enjoys war among his people!!

But even when Jesus walked among us he did not come to bring peace!!(Matt 10:34-35) SO!! Why would this not continue to be war among us? The mindset of a soldier is to defeat the enemy by ANY MEANS NECESSARY!! I remember when I was in Special Forces in Vietnam, we had captured an enemy and wanted information we did not treat him kindly!!

He said Remember the Genva Convention, my Seal Team Commander said we are not in Genva!! We got the information we needed to keep us alive in the next village! As you do I feel very sorry for the hostages!! HOWEVER, there will always be collateral damage in war. But as we have both found out War solves nothing in the long run except hurt feeling and much pain for those involved. I know!!!

Even now at 70 years of age I still feel the effects of the war I was in from 1972-1976 I made it out alive in body but war effects the mind forever! Thanks very much through for your concerns!!

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
op: prayer to stop war?
Probably better is to pray for God to comfort those in the collateral damage,
because:

"...evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse,​
deceiving, and being deceived." (2 Timothy 3:13)​
+
'end of war' will be ( with one 'exception' below... ) be When
The Prince Of Peace Comes?:

"And He Shall Judge among the nations, and shall rebuke​
many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares,​
and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword​
against nation, neither shall they learn war any more." (Isaiah 2:4)​
+
"And He Shall Judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations​
afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their​
spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against​
nation, neither shall they learn war any more." (Micah 4:3)​

But, of course, Satan is allowed (Rev 20:3) one Final small skirmish
(Rev 20:8), Before his Final Judgment:

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire
and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and
shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. "
(Revelation 20:10)​
+
Also pray that lost men will be saved from The Same Condemnation, eh?

Amen.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Thanks for all you prayers 🙂.

I've sent you all a friend request under my new user name I hope you like it 😋..

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
This my new username 🙂.

Oops ignor my request for friends from my old one

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Can we pray for no more war today 😊