a prayer request

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonicaR
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MonicaR

Guest
I need prayer this morning, This morning i got really upset with my 2yr old Johnny. He spilled water and for some reason it just made me so mad, i yelled at him very ugly and sent him to his crib. I don't know what got into me or why i let that get me so upset but it did and i still feel irritated and upset towards him. I yelled at him in front of my other kids before they left for school and i know that is no way for my kids to see their mom before starting school.I stay home with my kids day after day, it's what my life is right now and im in no positon to really change it at this time. I do pray every single day and i know God hears me because i have seen some postive changes in me i just feel i need a little extra prayer from others today. I feel like crying right now but for what? I dont even know.
 
I pray god takes away your frustration that he sends angels to support you to keep you going on the right path.I'll keep praying for you!
 
All moms have those times where we are just human. Dont beat yourself up. Let your son know you are sorry and that even mommies make mistakes.
You are always in my prayers.
Hugs and God bless, pickles
 
All moms have those times where we are just human. Dont beat yourself up. Let your son know you are sorry and that even mommies make mistakes.
You are always in my prayers.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

Amen.



You will be in my prayer!
 
I Pray to God tht I can pass the final test so i can continue to my favourite university as a doctor..
amien.
hope that will be come true..