A prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 17, 2018
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ. Please pray for my personal mercy, deliverance, forgiveness and peace. Pray also that my sons will reach peace of mind in the presence of Holy Ghost. I want my sons to be filled with the Holy Ghost.

Thank you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 🖐

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ. Please pray for my personal mercy, deliverance, forgiveness and peace. Pray also that my sons will reach peace of mind in the presence of Holy Ghost. I want my sons to be filled with the Holy Ghost.

fograysprayerkneeling - Copy - Copy.jpg

Attachments

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, MaryofBlues. I’m lifting up you and your sons before the Lord. May He work in a powerful way in your lives according to His perfect will. Grace and peace to you.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Rest assured, the Lord forgives as soon as we repent and He is full of mercy. Continue to pray and confess Scriptures over your sons, God's answer is 'yes and amen' as He is a good Father in Heaven, God bless.

Nov 17, 2018
Hello, MaryofBlues. I’m lifting up you and your sons before the Lord. May He work in a powerful way in your lives according to His perfect will. Grace and peace to you.

Nov 17, 2018
Rest assured, the Lord forgives as soon as we repent and He is full of mercy. Continue to pray and confess Scriptures over your sons, God's answer is 'yes and amen' as He is a good Father in Heaven, God bless.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless MaryOfBlues and this prayer. Let you work in MaryOfBlues, and her sons life. Bless them with your peace, deliverance, mercy, deliverance and forgiveness. Fill them with your Holy Spirit and bless their lives, Please bless MaryOfBlues, and her sons. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Nov 17, 2018
Lord bless MaryOfBlues and this prayer. Let you work in MaryOfBlues, and her sons life. Bless them with your peace, deliverance, mercy, deliverance and forgiveness. Fill them with your Holy Spirit and bless their lives, Please bless MaryOfBlues, and her sons. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!
We receive this prayer in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 🖐