K
kittycat7
Guest
I DID NOT WRITE THIS> Hope you ae blessed:
Bible Verse: For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord: Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE. - Jeremiah 29:11
Story:
God has a plan for everyone and everything. God is at work on the details of this plan long before we ever become aware of it. God plants a seed, and a tree sprouts. With a little rain and sunshine, it grows into a mature tree. God has little trouble with trees. If trees were like people, then the ones on top of the hill would want to be down by the stream, the maple would want to be an Oak. The pine would laugh, at all the other trees each fall when their leaves fall off and the other trees are bare.
But let's say that trees are like people, and you are a Mahogany. let's say that the Lord is like a skilled craftsman, who has the patience that is needed too change you, to make you into something unbelieveable. But first you are cut down and fall to the ground. Then you are dragged away to a different place.
You want to return to the forest and not go through all of this. The craftsman ccuts away the parts from you that are not wanted. With saws, chisels, he shapes you. At times, he has to even use the hammer.
Then comes the sand paper. For two years this goes on, then comes the stain and the sealer. You say, "Enough is enough already, what more could there be for you to do to me?" Just let me be, I was so happy just being a tree." Then he places a mirror where you can see what you have become. You can't believe what you say, you say, "Is that really me?" He says, "I made you, I shaped you, and you are all mine." IM so glad he didn't let me stay a tree.Hoped you were blessed.
Bible Verse: For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord: Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE. - Jeremiah 29:11
Story:
God has a plan for everyone and everything. God is at work on the details of this plan long before we ever become aware of it. God plants a seed, and a tree sprouts. With a little rain and sunshine, it grows into a mature tree. God has little trouble with trees. If trees were like people, then the ones on top of the hill would want to be down by the stream, the maple would want to be an Oak. The pine would laugh, at all the other trees each fall when their leaves fall off and the other trees are bare.
But let's say that trees are like people, and you are a Mahogany. let's say that the Lord is like a skilled craftsman, who has the patience that is needed too change you, to make you into something unbelieveable. But first you are cut down and fall to the ground. Then you are dragged away to a different place.
You want to return to the forest and not go through all of this. The craftsman ccuts away the parts from you that are not wanted. With saws, chisels, he shapes you. At times, he has to even use the hammer.
Then comes the sand paper. For two years this goes on, then comes the stain and the sealer. You say, "Enough is enough already, what more could there be for you to do to me?" Just let me be, I was so happy just being a tree." Then he places a mirror where you can see what you have become. You can't believe what you say, you say, "Is that really me?" He says, "I made you, I shaped you, and you are all mine." IM so glad he didn't let me stay a tree.Hoped you were blessed.