A Psalm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Physically tired; yes, but more,
Emotionally, spiritually, intellectually weary.
Going takes every bit of energy,
Tomorrow is yesterday yet again.

Exhausted by the search,
Praying empty prayers.
No more books and no more answers,
From good willed people who never seek.
Churches are the same,
They have lost their own souls.
The self-conscious offering untried clichés,
Yet terrified by the answer.

Reading the bible for magic,
Looking for hidden meanings and elusive truth.
If the echoes would just still.

I know that the day after tomorrow,
Holds in store,
Samsara!

This was my Psalm 88, written when things were rough. Only through helplessness could trust begin to bud.
May God be exalted.

Feb 28, 2016
sometimes grief and trials beset us,
but only for a while for our Hope
always remains in The One
who Loves us...

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing, friend. Someone once told me -- in your darkest times trust God and continue to praise Him and I would do just that when I'm desperate.

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
No matter what your face with in life, you have your best friend. We call him Jesus, he will never leave nor forsake you.

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario
[/QUOTE]Samsara![/QUOTE]

May I ask why you write “samsara” into your “psalm”?

This is a Buddhist or Hindu false concept. Were you aware of this?

Samsara is all about an unbiblical concept of “rebirth” that counterfeits the Biblical Truth of Salvation/Resurrection/Ascension and New Life in and through Jesus.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
The hell of Samsara best expressed my feelings at the time when I could see no hope. It was a tough time.