P
passion84god
Guest
Pro 14:29
He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.
Ecc 7:9
He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.
Ecc 7:9
Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.
Earlier this evening, I behaved on a thread in a manner that I am deeply ashamed of. I got irked by something, somewhat justifiably, but I blew it way out of proportion, and I foolishly reacted in anger. For that, I am truly sorry. It is difficult for me to type this. Not because I am too proud to humbly repent when I do wrong. Instead, because I really don't like to misrepresent Christ, and that is what I did. I sincerely apologize to anyone I might have offended. I truly am sorry. It won't happen again.
Earlier this evening, I behaved on a thread in a manner that I am deeply ashamed of. I got irked by something, somewhat justifiably, but I blew it way out of proportion, and I foolishly reacted in anger. For that, I am truly sorry. It is difficult for me to type this. Not because I am too proud to humbly repent when I do wrong. Instead, because I really don't like to misrepresent Christ, and that is what I did. I sincerely apologize to anyone I might have offended. I truly am sorry. It won't happen again.