A question...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 9, 2015
Is it moral or immoral to disobey the will of God?

Is it moral or immoral to work to obey God's will?

Seabass, your ZEAL.. blinds you to the Truth, lolz, like so many other on here.. Maybe God will grant you repentance unto the Knowledge of the Truth.. someday....

Apr 9, 2015
I would agree that the presence of the serpent represents the presence of sin in the literal sense but as Paul reminds us, it was through man that sin entered the world. This was the direct result of the violation of the divine prohibition. Until that time sin and consequence were yet unknown elements to Adam and Eve.

yep and they did this (disobedience) by eating of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, somebody else must of had knowledge of GOOD AND EVIL? God obviously did, but who Else? I ask this because in the time of Daniels 70th week, the LIE the serpent presented to Adam and Eve, will be the 'lie' he presents one last time to his tares-weeds he has sown, becoming 'as god'...that will be GLOBAL, just not 2 people in the Garden he beguiles, the electronic age is here and with that he has the capability to unleash that 'lie' in full fury. and he will as soon as Somebody is removed.. indeed!

Apr 9, 2015
If you want to define MORALITY, the Only True Moral One is God Himself! indeed, what becomes of morality when people claim they are moral, yet follow another christ, a different christ, than the One Who Gave Himself on the Tree, Jesus the Christ, God manifest in the flesh? or they dont claim christ at all, but mohammad or some other false god?

what becomes of morality then? is it Genuine? no .... but false... so that person even though claiming to be moral is really not moral.... Jesus called them Hypocrites.. indeed..

Jesus Christ was God, the benchmark for RIGHTEOUSNESS, the Gift of Righeousness, He is the only True Moral one that Walked on this planet in the flesh/bone.

The Righteousness the Father Imputes on His Own Genuine Believers is Christ's Righteousness, so in Truth, any kind of 'morality on our part' , we boast of out of our Own Power, is it really Moral? I pose this question because so many have been duped into believing being good and moral will get them into Heaven. Christ Died or peradventured to Die for the 'good man'.. and He did.. so that should tell you that Morality, outside of Christ, and His Righteousness can at times be a 'trap', a stumblingstone , a snare the Wicked one can get you to fall for, puffing up youself on your own morality..... knowing good and evil, that Revelation, but what is the Source of that Revelation? thats where the rubber hits the Road.. indeed...

Mar 10, 2015
DOES the Grace of God allow you TO make Righteous Judgement? or are we to just go blindly on in this Walk, not testing or not offending somebody else, because we may call 'their' Doctrine , not in line with His Word.??? we just need to all love each other.. does the Grace of God allow you to make Righteous Judgment as it pertains to the Things of the Spirit?
NO it does not.

It seems to me you confuse true spirit led discernment with judgement of people and their doctrine.

Spirit led discernment is not judgment of people period. Spirit led discernment in its simplest form is hearing the Holy Spirit

If I go to a church to visit and the Spirit of truth speaks to my spirit that the doctrine is not correct, then I do not need to engage the pastor or judge him. I simply get up and leave and love him despite himself and pray that the spirit of wisdom and revelation will come to him and that his eyes will be enlightened to the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I had a service just some time ago that proves this out.

Our worship had started and 2 men came in late, I had never seen them before. One of the men started coming up to the altar and speaking to people and then he came over to me and asked if I was the pastor I said yes and welcomed him to service. The Holy Spirit was already showing me everything about this person and what his intent was.

On the outside he looked like someone truly worshiping God and entering into his presence, but the Holy Spirit made it clear this man had a religious spirit upon him and was on assignment to disrupt the service so others that wanted to receive could not receive.

When my worship leader signaled me to approach the platform to begin exhorting the congregation, the Holy Spirit told em to give this man no chance to disrupt anymore and that if I let him stay in service he would challenge anything I did.

About the time I hit the platform and turned on my microphone, the man began screaming this:

I am the prophet Elijah and I have come to deliver judgement upon you and your pastor, your ways are evil before the Lord, you all are devils in disguise, wolves in sheep clothing, and are clouds and winds without rain. I am to be feared for I am the great Prophet Elijah sent to slaughter baal prophets who read out of other translations and not Gods true word, the King James Version.

He then personally rebuked 2 of my elders, standing in the back of the worship center, called one of my elders that was African American the "N" word and said the black devil will come out of you under my care. He rebuked my other Hispanic elder and called him the "S" term and I finally said:

He then started worshiping God in the center aisle towards the back. I came off the platform and told him.

I do not kow you, I do not recognize your authority and in the name of Jesus you need to leave here and now. The guy then said:

Look at your false prophet church is telling me I cannot worship God, that means he will not let you worship God.

TO which I replied, You can worship God all you want outside of my church. My security team was already positioned. He then stated he did not recognize my authority and I rebuke you like Michael did to your overlord. I have the body of Moses for your people not you. I love all of you and I am come to spare you God's wrath and will pray for you and lay hands on you to bless you.

I said Brother we love you and appreciate your prayers for us , but it is time for you to go.

My security team never laid a hand on him and him and his friend walked out of the church and the police took them off property.

Service resumed, I preached the word God gave me and we had one of the best services in a long time. We had 10 people come forward for salvation. Many were delivered of things and God showed up and showed off.

Part of message was that Love can and will say NO to someone.

Many told me after service that was something they had never experienced before and that I proved the part of Love will adn can say NO to someone.

We have sense learned that a new couple that had started coming 9 months ago were directly behind this, because they do not like something I preached and thought I needed correction, because they did not agree with 3 messages I preached or the fact I preach out of the NASB and not the KJAV1611. SO they engaged this so called Prophet of God to come into the house and "correct" me.

The couple asked to met with me and ask for forgiveness and I heard what they had to say. They were nudged by the Holy Spirit, because God showed up and showed off after their plan backfired. They could not believe the altar call and what happened despite them judging with righteous judgement. My wife and I have ministered to them and watched The Love of God change them radically and swiftly. The couple could not believe I did not throw them out of the church, expose them, condemn them or anything else. They have come to a new position in Jesus, no longer bound by traditions of men and spirits of religion. They even invited the man back that I asked to leave and he is now delivered from religion now as well. We welcomed him with open arms. My 2 elders were the first to greet him and welcome him in.

If anyone thinks for an instant that someone can come into a service like this and perform some form of "righteous judgement" on me or one of my staff and attempt to confuse my sheep or keep them from receiving what God wants them to have, then people better think again.

The lesson for ministers/pastors is simple. Listen to the Holy Spirit, do exactly what he tells you to do, do not get religious or spiritual, wlak in the spirit of wisdom and let God approve and validate you and trust him to take care of business through you and then show up and show off.

This demonic attack was birthed out of hurt and offense and not based on true love and God had it the whole time.

True spirit led discernment is a form of perfect love.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2014
Seabass, your ZEAL.. blinds you to the Truth, lolz, like so many other on here.. Maybe God will grant you repentance unto the Knowledge of the Truth.. someday....
Is it moral or immoral to disobey the will of God?

Is it moral or immoral to work to obey God's will?

No simple answer to simple questions?

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
yep and they did this (disobedience) by eating of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, somebody else must of had knowledge of GOOD AND EVIL? God obviously did, but who Else? I ask this because in the time of Daniels 70th week, the LIE the serpent presented to Adam and Eve, will be the 'lie' he presents one last time to his tares-weeds he has sown, becoming 'as god'...that will be GLOBAL, just not 2 people in the Garden he beguiles, the electronic age is here and with that he has the capability to unleash that 'lie' in full fury. and he will as soon as Somebody is removed.. indeed!
How much the serpent know or did not know is not certain. It is certain that he know what God had told man in regard to this tree. Let me offer this about the serpent. This is simply my own observation from Gen 3 so you can sort of take it for whatever you think it is worth. [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]

A. The Serpent – We do not yet know anything of Satan. All we know about evil at this point is the serpent. What do we learn about him from chapter three?
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
1. He is a member of the natural world, not a supernatural creature.
[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
2. He is a citizen of the animal domain.
3. He is the craftiest of beasts. The word crafty suggests skills in evil scheming. He is a sly trixter who is able to deceive others. This seems to be his natural character. This does not place him on an intellectual level with man for he appears to be strictly dyadic in his power of reason. Beasts of the field is the standard of comparison that defines his intellect.
4. He possesses the capacity for speech and reason.
5. He seems to have been a willing participant in the deception so, what are the possibilities.

a. Could he simply have been possessed by Satan? Possibly.
b. Was he himself also tempted? This seems more plausible. For temptation to have any power, there must be the illusion of satisfying some desire. If so, what could he have hoped to gain by the fall of man?
* Seizure of preeminence? Of all natural beings, only man is higher than he.
* Did God create the serpent with a diminished view of reality; an epistemology that is rooted solely in the five senses?
[/FONT]

If you like I can post you my entire outline sement on the Tree of knowledge. It is my teaching outline and will provide you with more information on this than my other essay.