A quick message and a HELLO (:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2018
Hello everyone! fancy seeing you here. :)

I just wanted to come and share a dream I had a few nights ago. I had a dream about a fatal car accident, and this dream scared me because earlier in the year, my cousin passed away from being hit by a car, Her name was also mentioned in my dream. I remember telling people in my dream.. "This is why you must pray before getting in your cars." I also said, "God will protect us" that was God.. many people get in their cars without praying for protection. It is VERY important for us to remember God in everything we do. He will protect us. So I encourage you.. to always pray before going on a plane, or driving. We never know when it's our time. I hope everyone has a great and safe day. May the glory of the lord follow you and your family. I always make it my business to tell my loved ones to pray before driving, so in my dream I was also warning people. But anyway. I hope all is well. Thank you for reading. God bless everyone of you today!

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Psalm 121: 8. The Lord will keep watch over your going out and your coming in, from this time and for ever.

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
Prayer is always a good idea but if you forget don't worry about it. God is your guardian caretaker. He is faithful whether we are or not.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
2 Timothy 2: 11. This saying is faithful: "For if we died with him, we will also live with him. 12. If we endure, we will also reign with him. If we deny him, he also will deny us. 13. If we are faithless, he remains faithful. He can't deny himself."

Feb 28, 2016
Thanks Sunlight,

a great 'reminder' for each and every one of us...very often when hub goes out to shop and such,
I pray to Jesus to ride along with him and keep him real close in His loving arms...it truly
makes me feel at ease and safe for him...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Something to be aware of, for certain.