A radical experiment on empathy

  • Thread starter Thread starter cipher
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Our church actually has a large number of people praying FOR ISIS. Radical, indeed.
 
Our church actually has a large number of people praying FOR ISIS. Radical, indeed.

Obviously you have missed the point :) but never mind, do pray for their salvation as you ought to as a good Christian.
 
Obviously you have missed the point :) but never mind, do pray for their salvation as you ought to as a good Christian.
I apologize. Did something I said lead you to believe I was talking about the standard "Christian" praying for some general salvation? No, I meant for the more direct soteria of the individuals, and their hearts and attitudes.