I'm really tired of the p*** industry. They pay people to expose themselves. They get them on drugs just to get him to do it sometimes cuz they're too ashamed to do it sober. It also influences other people to lust. Everybody who falls into it. They pay off all kinds of social media and everything to give advertisements that can be hidden. It's too available to everybody nobody is excluded. It cost people time and money just to try to block it from their children. It's a fake sense of love cuz it builds emotion for a fast evil love. It affects your dopamines and the chemicals in your brain for your emotions. It's highly addictive. And I'm so tired of the industry having so much money they can basically do what they want with the people who are active in it with the people who are active in it in the films and all the money they dish out to make people do such a evil to expose themselves. I hate it with a passion. If there's anything I wish God to take off the Earth instantly and it would never return it would be this.
It is good to hear as you should hate the sins. I wish I could tell you what I have been and put myself through because all these things were normal where I come from. Instead I been looking into why.
Look up the doctor who performed the first sex change, and you will see that they also started a sex-school to molest children under the pretense of “Science” all in the same place, the (Weimar Republic) Magnus Hirschfeld and Helmut Kentler. SAME BOOK CLUB.
Wanna talk about “drug epidemic”? No one even has the slightest clue The Sassoon Family done to China in the 19th century, before the same book club brought the Opium Trade to America by The Sackler family!!!! Both families are, yes. It all comes down to one book and when you compare contrast it is of the devil. Matthew 8:12
Who or what Group controls Porn, Hollywood, Media, Hip-Hop, The Left and the Right governments, Tech, Pharma, Federal Reserve and everything that has caused our collapse? Imagine what PORN has done to our society alone. Solomon Friedman is a (rabbi) who owns Pornhub and his passion is making pornography ethical!!! They control everything, even what is taught to our children through Lobbying. Who writes these degenerate books for children? LOOK it UP!!! The first school in America to have a trans bathroom? Entrapment means when the government or police trick a person into breaking a law they would not normally break. What is it called when they take over peoples minds, blinds them from truth and stills as many souls as it can?
Remember the story about the vineyard? These parasites only want war, and they always get it. I am not speaking about Muslims. I am talking about those whose book tells them to do these things to us. Those who create and promote degeneracy throughout time, yet we are not allowed to speak about it. Our whole system is entrapment/enslavement. Those who funded and pushed for the flooding of our once peaceful countries around the world, yet somehow no one knows, or questions it. The busses in NY that paid them and shipped them out, so it did not look biblical where the same book club.
The food industry, Medical, everything we do, we are lead everyday without realizing it, forgive us Jesus. every site you go to all controlled by the same group yet most are still so blind and full of pride they refuse to see. Everyone wants to go pointing fingers at each other instead of reading the word. Vengeance has never been ours to take. When Jesus came you told the Jews they were viewing things wrong and taught them NEW. LOVE your father in heaven most important over all, and each other secondly. He never said fight the governing powers that be, John 19:11, stating, "You would have no power over me unless it had been given you from above".
John 10:30-38 – “I and the Father are one.” And they picked up rocks to stone him. All he was about is LOVE. A love so much greater than anything has to offer upon this earth. I pray I die forgiven. I know my works… some view helping other people as works and I do but wish I could more, however I have donated and given my life to a few good things down the road. I turned away from the true demons inside me that use to take over and I have handed everything to Jesus. We are so ugly on the inside but most refuse to look. You have to carve out the bad to get full of the good.
I have learned everyone is under a hex. However deep or evil that hex goes depends upon how blind that person may be. and no matter what, we all seem to be blind to a point. However, if you do not know the devil’s tricks, he will lead you. Think of how many souls choose to stay under their hex? They refuse to look let alone know how to seek truth. History repeats for the devil deceives the world just as the TRUTH says. The Kingdom of heaven comes from within. Become sharp intuitively like a snake but Lead with Grace like a Dove.
They are slowly radicalizing groups to think the same which they have always done throughout time. Seek the TRUTH and you will find the WAY to enteral LIFE. "The kingdom of heaven is within" -JESUS forgive us, sinners. Looking back, if one knows the truth about history they endorse and “TEACH”, everyone can see how blind we have been. They will Operation Northwoods us soon enough to get the masses to give over their children for sacrifice once again.
Matthew 20:26 -"Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all". WE can only choose between spoon-fed people who are endorses and promoted by these DEMONS, yet few have eyes to see.
This is the beast system. Same system that was in play long ago is the same today.