A really short poem about long hair (on a woman)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Senior Member
Aug 2, 2009
25,345
4,969
113
I wrote this in one of the threads and thought I'd put it here too for safekeeping ^_-


Strands
(yes, I actually came up with a name for it!)

O trestles sweet trestles
With such grace doth thou flow
Ashine with the brilliance
Of a sparkling meadow

By day or by night thy beauty resplends
Like a fine artist's mural
It's lure never ends..
 
REALLY A NICE POEM. MY HAIR WAS SUPER LONG ALWAYS, AND BLONDE ALWAYS, NOW IT'S AUBURN. LIKE IT BETTER. :D
 
I too have long Blond going white hair....tourist likes it..... and I like your poem....