C
cayosura
Guest
sometimes we may wonder why in life we are in a situation where we are unfamiliar. We can only trust our Lord God's unfailing love for us in this situation.
Like how Abraham trusted God when God ask him to go to a place. And he just left everything and follow what God asked.
I realised that lately I have many many close doors, Just wanted to encourage others that, even during our lowest times, I believe God is all knowing and He is leading us, we just need to trust in His unfailing love and learn to listen to His voice.
We seek your guidance, Lord, but we understand that our path won't always be without challenges. Help us to trust in you through the detours- knowing that You have our best interests and your honour at heart.
Like how Abraham trusted God when God ask him to go to a place. And he just left everything and follow what God asked.
I realised that lately I have many many close doors, Just wanted to encourage others that, even during our lowest times, I believe God is all knowing and He is leading us, we just need to trust in His unfailing love and learn to listen to His voice.
We seek your guidance, Lord, but we understand that our path won't always be without challenges. Help us to trust in you through the detours- knowing that You have our best interests and your honour at heart.