A rude awakening

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Senior Member
Aug 2, 2009
25,337
4,965
113
3398570343_81eec188c2.jpg


That awkward moment when you suddenly realize that you don't really have any friends because the ones who you consider your close friends hardly even know you at all and often disagree with your views on life.
 

Attachments

  • wine-is-a-mocker-poster.jpg
    wine-is-a-mocker-poster.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 17
  • vvvvv.jpg
    vvvvv.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 312_drunkfest6update-450x727.jpg
    312_drunkfest6update-450x727.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 18
  • car_crash_1.jpg
    car_crash_1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 17
I know how you feel... The people I consider my best friends, don't even know everything about me. No one but God ever will. So, I think God deserves the place of best friend in a lot of people's lives. Though most don't think of him that way. I always did.
I used to feel like I was totally alone, but when God became top on my friends list, I went from forever alone to never alone :)
 
Zero:

It was your entry about not having any friends that inspired me to join this forum. Many who trust in God's faithfulness will undboutably experience seasons where we don't seem to have close friends. In my opinion it's part of our growth in Christ...."You never realize He's all you need until He's all you have. Hang in there, cling to His promises and be comforted.. May God shine brightly in your life.
 
Gracelikerain;bt847 said:
Zero:

It was your entry about not having any friends that inspired me to join this forum. Many who trust in God's faithfulness will undboutably experience seasons where we don't seem to have close friends. In my opinion it's part of our growth in Christ...."You never realize He's all you need until He's all you have. Hang in there, cling to His promises and be comforted.. May God shine brightly in your life.
Wow thank you for your reply Gracelikerain. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier. I just happened to be checking my blog for no reason. What you wrote is something I really needed to hear right now too. Thank you and God bless you.