A simple Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter psalms511
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

psalms511

Guest
Hello I'm new . I'm getting myself ready to relax . I have to work 10 hour days for three days I work with life animals taken care of them . My work is pretty solitude so is home life my husband is not a solid be liver he goes to church but I see the fruits. We are still unequally yoked. Today he was listening to some base rap. I'm am very solid and try to obey and keep my thought hearts and actions on Jesus. I have no friends no one at church to confide in no family here where I live in have a daughter she is too busy with her boyfriend and his family and new baby I'm 41 and feel like the life is being sucked away. I read I pray I go to church but I come home and it's work go to work it work I have no social life..join sites like this and get no one to talk to as in females only I don't want to put my self in a bad spot with my husband talking to men I would want that to happen to me even tho his excuse to talk to both sex is its my game.. yes he is a gamer mmo..role play action pc... so here I am