A small prayer needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I just wanted to ask for prayer that I can get into see my dr tomorrow, my tenndonitis is getting bad in my left hand, (why my typing is messed up, :)) But I really need a cortizone shot as two of my fingers no longer can bend .
Dr has no openings untill april, so praying for a compassionate nurce to squeeze me in. :)

Thankyou all so much. :)
Thankyou dear Jesus for your comfort and healing presance. :)

God bless
pickles

H

HelenTn

praying now, will pray tonight again.

A

AroseinGodsgarden

Noticed you have responded to some of my posts. Thanks in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Yea, pray that you will be much relieved from your condition. Just checked up on it as well, and realized it was a very painful cause. Sorry about that.

Your age and family status reminded me of a US penpal-mother-grandmother I used to have. But, she’s older, at about fifty-five. A tough life she had had led and gone through, but was still not the end for her. She mentored in Christ and also talked to me like a mother. How nice! Although there has been no more news of her, I still have her in my memory and some of her kind words which are precious as guidance to me. She may have forgotten me, but I have not.

S

savedNblessed

I just wanted to ask for prayer that I can get into see my dr tomorrow, my tenndonitis is getting bad in my left hand, (why my typing is messed up, :)) But I really need a cortizone shot as two of my fingers no longer can bend .
Dr has no openings untill april, so praying for a compassionate nurce to squeeze me in. :)

Thankyou all so much. :)
Thankyou dear Jesus for your comfort and healing presance. :)

God bless
pickles
Know that I've prayed for you :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou all, woke up and so much to do never got a chance to call dr, so will do tomorrow.
Hand is feeling better though.
Prayers are always the best medicine in Jesus. :)

Hugs and thankyou all
God bless
pickles

T

Timofree

Praying and thanking God for what He's already done :)

K

kittycat7

Father, I give you all the praise and glory for healing pickles. You are truly the God that heals and delivers. You are worthy. In jesus name, Amen. Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou guys for your prayers. :)
I finnally got an appointment today, but it is about two weeks away.
I am greatfull for all your prayers, as it has helped.
Just pray I wont lose use of that hand before appointment. :)

Thankyou all so much!
Thankyou Jesus for these who pray and your healing care!

God bless
pickles