A song I wrote a long time ago and its not finished maybe I could get some help...

  • Thread starter Thread starter meems
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

meems

Guest
Your beautiful, and so am I, you say we were made in the image of your eye. I asked for love and you give me your life, and you lay are sins all down, (and we are free,we are free, we are free,we are free). of the burden now and in my darkness you give me light, and in my darkness you cast out all fear...
 

Attachments

  • DovePeace.jpg
    DovePeace.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 2