A Statement:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

Here in the forum I felt as if some where being cruel to me about some things. I even placed them on ignore.

However, constructive critisism should not be taken to heart too much as I have once before.

God is working on my heart, and life. And i am noticing i have more confidence in myself and not worried about other people.

In the end these brothers and ssters would be helping direct my path. I am ok with that.

With that said, i removed those ignore status on those people. I apologize for taking it oht of proportion.

I realize, i got distant from God without even realizing it. The girl i was interested in, she is not good for my over all health.

Because no one should try to change you or make you feel like you need ti change just to suit them.

It was nit her notion at all it was mine and i was wrong. She a friend but nothing more.

I pushed people away due to it but im not going to stop talking to my friends just to impress some girl from napili.

Its nonsense, i was wrong and my judgment was hindered. Did she do the righy stuff? Yes but it changed me and i do not like what i was becoming.

God opened my eyes, i am more confident and even with my health the way it is i am always smiling
My friend tht works at this store asked how i was i laughed and said that im good.

The righy woman will come along in God's timing. My timing is all wrong.

God is a just God and He loves me.

You all could be wondering about how I am on certain things. One i am in no way a player or someone after a girl for sex.

I am a cowboy at heart, the following song is all abiut how I am and its true to a solid point.

My friend asked me if i want to use ny card for the big bucks returned. I told her i do have a card yes i am not abiut that free ride.

She smiled and we laughed

J

jbrooks5912

Yes my friend knows my health situation. 👌

J

jbrooks5912

IMG_0400.PNG
My new cowboy hat 🤠

L

Locoponydirtman

I don't say things to hurt you. I say them because I believe them to be true and the truth will set you free. I try always to say what is for the best for people. I want folks to be happy

J

jbrooks5912

I don't say things to hurt you. I say them because I believe them to be true and the truth will set you free. I try always to say what is for the best for people. I want folks to be happy
Thank you

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
We are all in a growing process here and can learn some thing from each other if we are open. As a beginner last Oct I read through some threads and saw that many get into 'heated' discussions over....Scripture. Lord have mercy! We may 'get into it' once in a while but the final outcome should to b to understand and forgive any harsh remarks. Ideally it shouldn't have to b so harsh but sometimes, it happens. You just keep going on, the love of Jesus will prevail. God bless.

J

jbrooks5912

We are all in a growing process here and can learn some thing from each other if we are open. As a beginner last Oct I read through some threads and saw that many get into 'heated' discussions over....Scripture. Lord have mercy! We may 'get into it' once in a while but the final outcome should to b to understand and forgive any harsh remarks. Ideally it shouldn't have to b so harsh but sometimes, it happens. You just keep going on, the love of Jesus will prevail. God bless.
HEated discussions? I can see that honestly. But God nevr i tended His word to be debated. His love letter to us is to be seen as a whole and not a part.

Thats why i said for people to loosen up because these forums are too serious at times. We here to fellowship and not bash each other with frying pans because we dont share the same point of vies.

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
HEated discussions? I can see that honestly. But God nevr i tended His word to be debated. His love letter to us is to be seen as a whole and not a part.

Thats why i said for people to loosen up because these forums are too serious at times. We here to fellowship and not bash each other with frying pans because we dont share the same point of vies.[/Q

What's the quote for everything there is a season ....