A story of how a gang member gave his life to Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

machew

Feb 10, 2016
This testimony blessed me so much, because it is real. People are going through incredibly painful things that make people bitter, yet God still comes in His Mercy, Grace, and Love to save.

Testimony:
Youtube Link: Sevin - From Gangs To God

U

Ugly

Here's another former gang banger giving his testimony. Sevin was actually one of his influences in getting saved.

Jul 16, 2018
Here's another former gang banger giving his testimony. Sevin was actually one of his influences in getting saved.

I am really loving these testimonies. I love it when people are so transparent when giving their testimony. I believe these type of videos can help reach people especially the youth. Thanks for sharing!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing Sevin’s encouraging testimony. It’s amazing to see God working powerfully in the lives of His children. Blessings to you!