A Story

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
The Story

Friday, July 5, 2019

4:21 PM

There was a God. A wonderful, perfect, holy God. With Him was His Word and His Spirit and His Wisdom.
And He decided He wanted more. He wanted people. He knew He could never be anything but God but He wanted people with "their own spirit, thoughts, ways". How to create a people to rule that weren't puppies that just love you no matter what, or robots who had to love you. You create a people with freewill.
So you create a World and you speak into existence your people and you make a place for them to live. And forever and a day everything is perfect. But one day a most trusted one of your people turns on you. What do you do? You decided to see what "your people" are really made of.
So you let it go and one day you are shocked to find, a great divide. You find you have a great many people who love you and everything about you who would do anything for you, you see there are also a bunch of people who really don't seem to care much about anything but themselves, and most shocking of all, a bunch of people who are just rotten. Many of them you notice are truly just rotten. But some of those that are now rotten seem more confused than anything.
What is a God to do?
1 Destroy it all and start over
2 Destroy all but the good and continue on
3 Don't destroy any, but make a new start for the sake of fairness to all

Number 1 not an option, those people really love you
Number 2 is not an option because you can see there are some really good people who have just been fooled (knowing how well you created the one that fooled them, not surprising)
Number 3 Destroy that "AGE" and take all those people and stick them in a "holding habitation", destroy the earth but not completely, and instead of putting all the people on the "re purposed earth" at the same time, put them through in "generations" so that there is more of an accounting for each and every individual soul. And to make sure there is less "outside" influence and more individual accountability and a time limit on each life, they will each be covered in flesh and each will start out as a single cell so that any memory of the past not be remembered. There will be male and female so that a cycle of life will continue on until every last soul will be born.

And so light was brought back and the earth begun anew. It was a test. A test for life. A test of strength, and commitment, and loyalty, and character, and most of all love. Though those being born would not know it, they would be put into the life and times applicable to who they were and what happened during the beginning. GOD IS JUST. Some would believe they were just very lucky as well as some would believe they were very unlucky, God knowing they had landed where they were by who they had been just as at the end of this "flesh" life they would once again land where own thoughts and actions placed them.

But with free will, and evil lurking about, there would most definitely have to be at least one more stage after this one for all the "fallen through the cracks" happenings in life. But that was later.

So God created man and woman in the exact images they had in the first age and they populated the earth and everything was beautiful.

And the all knowing God knew that the foe of the first age was going to be doing his best to fool the people once again, as God was going to be trying to save as many as He could. So He started the Blood line through which the ULTIMATE Savior of His people would come, and Satan the sneeky bastard did the same, and because he cant create anything found himself just as happy "polluting" Gods.

Now Satan knew he had to do his best to stop Gods Plan if there was to be any hope for himself to live on and make his dreams of taking Gods place come true. (Pride, nothing blinds you to the truth like pride, it can even make you believe you can be a god). So one day as Gods people were really multiplying on the earth he talked a bunch of the guys into just" leaving the habitation "( instead of waiting for Gods Will of where they would be born in the flesh), and going down and to marry and have children with the daughters of the flesh men. The problem soon became apparent as only the evil of the habitation would leave, and so the children were different bigger not only in size, but way bigger in evil and knowing what Satan wanted had gone after everyone in the HOLY bloodline. But they missed Noah.

But God didn't. So as they were all off doing their thing God had the Ark built by Noah and Flooded the entire part of the earth the fallen angels and their children lived. God wiped that slate clean again and we were once again running towards the finish. TBC

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
And God set about to "guide" His people the best He could. He spent a ton of time giving them rules that would keep them healthy, and safe, and to KNOW what it would take to make the right side of life even when the wrong side was screaming your name.

But God found that the evil of Satan mixed with the flesh of man was not able to follow the law that would give the people that eternal life with Him so He would need to go through with the plan of "saving them" . The wonderful and horrible one.

And God came to earth to show us how it was to be done. With all the love in His heart He walked amongst His people and found love so deep for Him there were those willing to give up their lives and He also found evil, the evil He would allow to kill Him for the multi purpose of His end plan.

And He allowed Himself to be Crucified for us.

And He made sure that what was to happen next was written for anyone and everyone who was left to come in the flesh to follow.

And what did those next chapters say

You did not receive me, Who will receive him?

The last generation is coming. I have reserved for that last generation those who loved and stood with me the first time and those who betrayed and left me first time.

Satan has been working underground all this time setting up all that he could to over come the goodness and love of my best. I have allowed it because "these" are those I know I can count on as just as I went through the purification to perfection so will those who will reign with me.

And as end of this age nears, evil is coming out of its hiding. Was was good is being made evil and what was evil is being made good. Nations are coming against nations. There is a famine in the end times for the Truth. Wars and rumors of wars. The world is becoming one with money, education, political and

One day soon a "deadly wound" will happen to the system that is keeping all of that together and in place.

And with great signs and wonders, a saviour will appear and will fix the world up. Peace and prosperity for all. Peace who is this? Peace and worship we now have that one world religion.
But all this will be marred by Gods People who will not worship. Who will be taken up for trials and whom the Holy Ghost will speak through. And any who will turn back to the True God, will be saved. And then the day will come when standing where he ought not, professing to be God, he will kill the two witnesses and for the next 3 1/2 days the world will PARTY.

Then when least expected like a thief in the night, Jesus will be seen raising the two witnessess as He descends in a cloud of saints and with the sound of a trump and the brightness of His coming all who have been in complete darkness will drop dead and be resurrected to their celestial bodies still not clear of that 2nd death coming and will be soon put to the other side of the gulf and all those who do not have the mark of the beast will be CHANGED, never tasting death, who the 2nd death has no effect on, and will receive not only their celestial bodies but will also receive their Immortality.

And the huge changes, the earthquakes, the heavens, etc, THE LORDS DAY will begin.

As Jesus foot touches the Mount the valley or gulf is created. As the host of heaven is dissolved all those who were in heaven are now on the earth on one side or the other for the 1000 yrs. The good side to reign and be priests with the Lord, the other side to be taught while satan is bound in the pit.

At the end of that 1000 years satan will be loosed for the final testing of who will be going into the lake of fire and those who will have learned and overcome and will instead receive their immortality.

Everyone will be judged at that time. There will be rewards. There will be death. When the last soul is judged, THIS AGE WILL END.

The lake of fire and the earth will be completely renewed and set straight. The New City will come down and our eternal life with God and Goodness will commence.

Do you have a story?

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Trying to read the story, I figured out you have to read it at my slow typing speed to understand it at all. Sorry, I get into moods.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Job 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

Job 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Job 38:8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

Job 38:9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

Job 38:10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

Job 38:12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

Job 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

God is talking to Job. He is telling Job, I mean us, Who He is, what He does, AND WHO IS THERE CHEERING HIM ON AND HAVING A BLAST WHILE HE IS DOING IT. We were created for HIS pleasure, Make no mistake. God has known us for a long long time. We are made in "our" image. Jesus was made in Gods "image" . Pre ordained, fore knew, Hated and Loved.
We have been put in the flesh, born from above, born innocent to see who we are. MAKE NO MISTAKE, GOD WILL HAVE WHAT GOD WANTS. YOU ARE EITHER NATURALLY WHAT HE IS LOOKING FOR, OR YOU BEST BE WORKING AT IT BECAUSE I TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP, MANY ARE GIVING IT THEIR BEST. YOU DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE A SOCIETY? LETS SEE IF GOD GAVE US ANY HINTS You have read over them, not any more.

will be least in the kingdom, will reign with Him, will be given white robes, thrones will be sat upon, think about how many different ways we are being told, given hints.