P
Princess_Keziah
Guest
A throwback: ( Last 1/27/2013) Decided to post this one to tell the world that our God is a progressive God!
and HE is faithful!
God indeed works in ways we cannot see. I just can't imagine how my life turned out to be something unbelievable to believable. Trials to breakthrough, test to testimony. Emotion to conviction. From thought to wisdom, from persecution to boldness, passion to compassion. Simple to anointed. Ordinary to extraordinary. From blessed to becoming a blessing. Attendant to counselor. From empty to full. From nobody to somebody. From disciple to discipler. From follower to leader. From a simple listener to a radio disk jock/radio personality. See! God just laid down everything what HE did to my life. HE is indeed a God of massive transformation!
And HE is also going to do the same in your life. Our God is an ultimate restorer and transformer of life! 
If I were to look back, I just can't imagine how God turned my life upside down 360 degrees angle. It's so amazing how HE orchestrates things. The journey that I've been through was really not that easy. 'Twas a roller coaster ride. But great thing! HIS love and grace were my seat belt!
The pain, brokeness that I expereienced where I thought was gonna be permanent was just temporary. So if you're facing some struggles, emotional problems or whatnot. Let me remind you that it's just temporary. Sometimes we have to go through with such struggles, problems, brokenness because these will exercise our faith muscles and that's why we have to endure.
(Romans 5:3-4 " We can rejoice, too, where we run into problems ad trials. for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.) Going back to the story of my life. I'm just so amazed on how the Lord transformed me into a woman HE created me to be. And HE's not done with me yet and so are you.
That's why we need to be patient towards ourselves, towards other people and even to our situation. Because each of us, I'm talking about our characters are still under construction in other words we are still in the process. But let me tell you, you are God's work in progress.
Whatever you're going thru today it's not your destination it's just part of the journey that you're going to take. One last thing, whatever situation you are going thru today. It's not gonna be permanent. You just have to go through it. Be reminded with God's promise in (Isaiah 43:2 "When you go through deep waters,I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up;the flames will not consume you.)
Be blessed and be encouraged!
Our God is faithful! (2 Timothy 2:13 "If we are faithless, HE remains faithful - for HE cannot deny himself.)
To Jesus be all the glory & praise! I wouldn't be like this if not because of HIM.
Once you get to encounter HIS presence, you will never be the same again!
*PS: Will do my best to post more testimonies or some of my rhemas/HISrevelation from my devotional.
It's my delight to share HIS word through this site or any social networking site.
God indeed works in ways we cannot see. I just can't imagine how my life turned out to be something unbelievable to believable. Trials to breakthrough, test to testimony. Emotion to conviction. From thought to wisdom, from persecution to boldness, passion to compassion. Simple to anointed. Ordinary to extraordinary. From blessed to becoming a blessing. Attendant to counselor. From empty to full. From nobody to somebody. From disciple to discipler. From follower to leader. From a simple listener to a radio disk jock/radio personality. See! God just laid down everything what HE did to my life. HE is indeed a God of massive transformation!
If I were to look back, I just can't imagine how God turned my life upside down 360 degrees angle. It's so amazing how HE orchestrates things. The journey that I've been through was really not that easy. 'Twas a roller coaster ride. But great thing! HIS love and grace were my seat belt!
(Romans 5:3-4 " We can rejoice, too, where we run into problems ad trials. for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.) Going back to the story of my life. I'm just so amazed on how the Lord transformed me into a woman HE created me to be. And HE's not done with me yet and so are you.
When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up;the flames will not consume you.)
Be blessed and be encouraged!
Our God is faithful! (2 Timothy 2:13 "If we are faithless, HE remains faithful - for HE cannot deny himself.)
To Jesus be all the glory & praise! I wouldn't be like this if not because of HIM.
Once you get to encounter HIS presence, you will never be the same again!
*PS: Will do my best to post more testimonies or some of my rhemas/HISrevelation from my devotional.