A thread of Blain's Psalms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
An anger boils and rises inside me it fills me to the brim and even scares me and so I asked the Lord if I was to write for I can feel something inside
A word it written in my heart and though I fear to write it I do so in hopes to follow his will.
Listen oh doers of evil cower of wicked in heart for the day of your fall is at hand, how you live in deceit and drink and recoice behind your closed doors saying to each other we have won we have power we are God's and will reshape this world in our image, how blind and how foolish you people of evil are how you see a clear path to your ways and yet fail to see the twisted ways you will travel how you lack to see the stumbling rock in front of your own feet. You shall fall and be devastated you shall weep and lick your wounds you dogs of folly.

You will know my fury and it will consume you and the whole earth as a fire of unending torture my wrath will be your name my anger shall be your of your own doing oh blind and evil men. How the Lord laughs at your foolshness how the heavens and the heavenly bodies sit silent and still in the waves of anger and fire that exceeds from the Lord how the stars tremble and the galaxies dare not utter a sound. laugh and rejoice oh wicked and evil people for it shall be short lived and you will reap what you have sown in full laugh and drink oh planners of filth for I will place a heavy hammer upon your arrogant heads

And to you oh Prophets who claim to speak my name and my words, how dare you use my name in such vanity how dare you claim to speak my lips while leading my children astray, you wolves who I despise will be shown no mercy for the words you have spoken and you continue to do so with utter blatancy as you build and build upon yourself speaking a voice that is not my own and yet believing fully for you speak your master words and know not the wool over your eyes for you are not my sheep and know not my voice yet your hearts speak only for yourselves and you do so for self gain

I shall bring upon you a spirit of deceit and agony and shall make you suffer greatly for the children you have misguided and fooled you whores of Babalon you dogs of reapers and death you shall bear the company of my wrath and my anger for you have forsekn your God and turned your hearts to the wicked and filthy and have dared to misuse my name and have dared to speak my voice when I have spoken not for the Lord on high shall not be mocked and he shall reap his vengeance

For my beloved ones know that my anger and my wrath is very soon to befall the world you will see the horrors of my anger and fury upon a wicked generation fire blood and darkness shall soon encase the entire lives of humanity such as never seen before in the history of creation but you my children shall be covered and safe I shall hold you in my arms and cover your heads in my bosom for my anger is not for you and fear shall not overtake, for every level of intensity that the world will receive in my angery and fury you will recieve the warmth and beauty of my love.

My heart longs to hold you and my face is shining with joy in you for I have seen and known the longing in your hearts for me with such deep affection and desire a hunger and craving that drives you to insanity you care not for the things of this world and only i am in your hearts eyes. weep in the nights alone no longer my loves hunger and thirst in the day no longer my treasures for I am now unleashing my wrath and anger and in doing so I will rescue you and give you all that you have longed for in full so much so that if it were possible it would overtake even your own king for the depth and richness of what you will recieve is beyond your imagining

Wake your spirits and open your minds and hearts look for me and know that I am coming know that the rushing winds of coming will sweep the feet of the nations and rejoice when you feel this wind for it shall carry you into the heavens where I am and where you will burried in my heart and love for all eternity mark the words I have spoken my children and let your hearts not wonder if or when let them not be concerned with doctrine or your own thinking of my timing and coming for you will see the sudden and instant coming and I will come in a flash as lightning

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
An anger boils and rises inside me it fills me to the brim and even scares me and so I asked the Lord if I was to write for I can feel something inside
A word it written in my heart and though I fear to write it I do so in hopes to follow his will.
Listen oh doers of evil cower of wicked in heart for the day of your fall is at hand, how you live in deceit and drink and recoice behind your closed doors saying to each other we have won we have power we are God's and will reshape this world in our image, how blind and how foolish you people of evil are how you see a clear path to your ways and yet fail to see the twisted ways you will travel how you lack to see the stumbling rock in front of your own feet. You shall fall and be devastated you shall weep and lick your wounds you dogs of folly.

You will know my fury and it will consume you and the whole earth as a fire of unending torture my wrath will be your name my anger shall be your of your own doing oh blind and evil men. How the Lord laughs at your foolshness how the heavens and the heavenly bodies sit silent and still in the waves of anger and fire that exceeds from the Lord how the stars tremble and the galaxies dare not utter a sound. laugh and rejoice oh wicked and evil people for it shall be short lived and you will reap what you have sown in full laugh and drink oh planners of filth for I will place a heavy hammer upon your arrogant heads

And to you oh Prophets who claim to speak my name and my words, how dare you use my name in such vanity how dare you claim to speak my lips while leading my children astray, you wolves who I despise will be shown no mercy for the words you have spoken and you continue to do so with utter blatancy as you build and build upon yourself speaking a voice that is not my own and yet believing fully for you speak your master words and know not the wool over your eyes for you are not my sheep and know not my voice yet your hearts speak only for yourselves and you do so for self gain

I shall bring upon you a spirit of deceit and agony and shall make you suffer greatly for the children you have misguided and fooled you whores of Babalon you dogs of reapers and death you shall bear the company of my wrath and my anger for you have forsekn your God and turned your hearts to the wicked and filthy and have dared to misuse my name and have dared to speak my voice when I have spoken not for the Lord on high shall not be mocked and he shall reap his vengeance

For my beloved ones know that my anger and my wrath is very soon to befall the world you will see the horrors of my anger and fury upon a wicked generation fire blood and darkness shall soon encase the entire lives of humanity such as never seen before in the history of creation but you my children shall be covered and safe I shall hold you in my arms and cover your heads in my bosom for my anger is not for you and fear shall not overtake, for every level of intensity that the world will receive in my angery and fury you will recieve the warmth and beauty of my love.

My heart longs to hold you and my face is shining with joy in you for I have seen and known the longing in your hearts for me with such deep affection and desire a hunger and craving that drives you to insanity you care not for the things of this world and only i am in your hearts eyes. weep in the nights alone no longer my loves hunger and thirst in the day no longer my treasures for I am now unleashing my wrath and anger and in doing so I will rescue you and give you all that you have longed for in full so much so that if it were possible it would overtake even your own king for the depth and richness of what you will recieve is beyond your imagining

Wake your spirits and open your minds and hearts look for me and know that I am coming know that the rushing winds of coming will sweep the feet of the nations and rejoice when you feel this wind for it shall carry you into the heavens where I am and where you will burried in my heart and love for all eternity mark the words I have spoken my children and let your hearts not wonder if or when let them not be concerned with doctrine or your own thinking of my timing and coming for you will see the sudden and instant coming and I will come in a flash as lightning
Magnificent!! The Lord will come and not tarry!!! Hallelujah!!! Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus, amen. :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
There is a cup of wrath that each nation has. Their evil doings fill up their cups and when it is full, God pours it out on that nation.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Blain, all of us really enjoy reading the psalms God gives you to write! All of them are a tremendous blessing to all of us!

Keep writing as the Lord leads! :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain, all of us really enjoy reading the psalms God gives you to write! All of them are a tremendous blessing to all of us!

Keep writing as the Lord leads! :love:(y)
I appreciate it I am always nervous and sacred when he leads me to write anything prophetic especially when he it is as if he himself is speaking I have seen far to many so called prophets speak on his behalf and I have seen so much of the damage they have caused to all who follow them and they infuriate disgust and abrin rage to my heart so the very last thing I ever want to be is a false prophet though I do not know if I am a prophet or not what I do know is that I have always told him to use me as his wonder card regardless of what I am and I actually didn't even intend to write today but this anger just started rising in me and boiling so much it felt hot inside and as if it just had to burst out of me

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I appreciate it I am always nervous and sacred when he leads me to write anything prophetic especially when he it is as if he himself is speaking I have seen far to many so called prophets speak on his behalf and I have seen so much of the damage they have caused to all who follow them and they infuriate disgust and abrin rage to my heart so the very last thing I ever want to be is a false prophet though I do not know if I am a prophet or not what I do know is that I have always told him to use me as his wonder card regardless of what I am and I actually didn't even intend to write today but this anger just started rising in me and boiling so much it felt hot inside and as if it just had to burst out of me
Excellent! It would be a shame to quench and not say something the Lord wants to say. Great job! :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
To my father I speak in the night restless and a sense of longing, how my ears itch to hear the sweet melody of your voice, how my mind longs to relish in the depths of your thoughts how my heart craves and thirsts be as forest consumed by your flames and how my body yes Lord even this flesh knows the intense and torturous need to hold you it plagues my heart everyday as a sword continuously cuts in a wave of series
How long oh Lord must I suffer for you? how long of king will you allow my heart mind and body to starve so deeply for what I cannot truly have? How long and how many days and night father will you hear my entire being crying out for you for the entire depth of you in tears and deep groaning?
Will you remain silent forever? shall you relish in my suffering for you for all days? Why then Lord do speak of your coming to me? Why then Lord do you prophesy to my heart of these many beautiful prophesies that I have obediently written? Why then father do you send me these visions and dreams?

Sahll your child hunger and thirst? will he suffer with the longing and craving that surpasses words? If even this eartly flesh knows the hunger and the longing does that not express how deeply and desperately we long for you? is our torture your delight? is our hunger and thirst your filling and satisfaction? for you know father I treasure our intimacy how I am brought to tears from our rare monets of deep intimacy where you hold me and I am drunk in your love and peace your waters wash all over me and the wind of your voice soars through the insides of my body, how I crave the moments with you Lord to forever reside in your house and in your arms yet they are not common as they once were in my beginning of this journey with you how I hate the ending of our honeymoon how I despise the now few and rare times as our honey moon was and I want it back.

I do not desire you by earthly means and I do not crave you by earthly ways for had I then words of the tongue could express them but alas even with the deepest words this earthly tongue can manage it is only as a grain of salt in the vast oceans, my anger and frustration arises of beloved my longing and desire overtakes me and I cry out in anguish anger and pain for how long will you stay away? how long will those of the same heart suffer for their desire?
How many times have you shown me in visions and dreams of these things all being given in such capacity that the body cannot contain even a drop? How many times have you given me a wrod to write even though I am afraid and have no knowing if it is true or not and yet obediently done so?

For I felt and saw the wedding, for I felt and experienced the hidden garden for I felt and saw your coming and the joy uinxplainable that was in it, how many times have I spoken of the coming wrath judgement and flood to this world? how many times have I spoken of this anointing that I myself doubt and yet wrote it anyways? am I then Oh Lord a false prophet? were my words not yours? was my leading of another spirit or vain imaginations?
For if they were if even one father strike me down and let me noever speak for you again let me know the fury of vain words and daring to speak for you for you know my hatred of such things and the anger and fury it creates me I would take your wrath and pinuishment and pain rather than to dare put any vile on your lips and name rather than you dare mislead or injure your chuldren but if they were of you Lord if they were the spirit of your heart and if I was in those moments your medium and your pen then I beg of you Lord to show me how true they were I beg of you Lord to please delay no longer neither by hour nor day neither by our time or yours

Come oh Lord be as lightning in the night be as the swift chariots be as the rushing wind that topples even mountains for I can bear this only for a little bit more father and I call you on your promise that if we seek we will find if we as we will recieve if we knock the door will be opened. At the very least father prove me for what I am if I am a false witness or a false speaker or prophet then strike my flesh and spirit and let me never stand again but if not then prove it and show me what and who I am with no waiting or mystery

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I sing the song of the redeemed and dace the dance of life for in his love and mercy my bones have been restored.
I walked in the valley of death and saw the dry bones, I withered and tore fell and became weak, were these bones of mine to accompany the bones scattered throughout this valley? Was my last breath to be as hoarse as the air in which I breathed? The arrows of the enemy are all around me piercing my flesh every which way as I struggle to keep going without rest nor aid a fallen soldier was my demise and I gave into the last of my strength as I feel onto the ground prepared to be as dry as the salt of the earth yet I knew as I fell that my bones would remain still in my convection even as it were those before me my bones would glorify the king even in this forsaken place of destitute for as soon as my body died my hearts voice spoke up without the chains of my fleshly weakness

I had fallen and perished beaten beyond my capabilities yet when I did a voice thundered from the heavens and my body did not become as the bones I saw before me though I knew not what the voice said his words gave my body life his heart sung in those words of mystery and poured into my very being, for a moment only for a moment our hearts were intued as one unlike ever before a soul to a soul mind to a mind even as if we were never two separate beings, I felt a voice burst out of my mouth without my consent a powerful commanding voice that shook the valley as it exploded commanding the dry bones in this valley to rise and walk with us.

The valley began to tremble and life sprung forth from it's crevice the air became crisp and pleasant to inhale filling our lungs with it's goodness exhaling from our nostrils the breath of life. The number of which we were could not be counted and wherever we went the king was made known and his power was with us as was his spirit, the arrows of the enemy shattered upon impact on us the tital wave of blood corrupted by filth and sin fell off of our robes and could not exist in our midst. The king could be seen in the heavens with a face of beaming pride and joy the wonder of such a smile was without explaining and the laughter of our hearts was unmentionable we were as as one with him in both spirit and flesh existing in both this realm and the next a veil of unity a mystery of a promise fulfilled

My beloved will grant his love to all who are his and shall write a new name on their heads, he shall fulfill the everlasting promise made so long ago and all who recieve will know it without limit the joy and light of it is beyond words exceeding explaination or reason for not even the angels themselves would have the tongue to describe the glory of it's wonder

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I sing the song of the redeemed and dace the dance of life for in his love and mercy my bones have been restored.
I walked in the valley of death and saw the dry bones, I withered and tore fell and became weak, were these bones of mine to accompany the bones scattered throughout this valley? Was my last breath to be as hoarse as the air in which I breathed? The arrows of the enemy are all around me piercing my flesh every which way as I struggle to keep going without rest nor aid a fallen soldier was my demise and I gave into the last of my strength as I feel onto the ground prepared to be as dry as the salt of the earth yet I knew as I fell that my bones would remain still in my convection even as it were those before me my bones would glorify the king even in this forsaken place of destitute for as soon as my body died my hearts voice spoke up without the chains of my fleshly weakness

I had fallen and perished beaten beyond my capabilities yet when I did a voice thundered from the heavens and my body did not become as the bones I saw before me though I knew not what the voice said his words gave my body life his heart sung in those words of mystery and poured into my very being, for a moment only for a moment our hearts were intued as one unlike ever before a soul to a soul mind to a mind even as if we were never two separate beings, I felt a voice burst out of my mouth without my consent a powerful commanding voice that shook the valley as it exploded commanding the dry bones in this valley to rise and walk with us.

The valley began to tremble and life sprung forth from it's crevice the air became crisp and pleasant to inhale filling our lungs with it's goodness exhaling from our nostrils the breath of life. The number of which we were could not be counted and wherever we went the king was made known and his power was with us as was his spirit, the arrows of the enemy shattered upon impact on us the tital wave of blood corrupted by filth and sin fell off of our robes and could not exist in our midst. The king could be seen in the heavens with a face of beaming pride and joy the wonder of such a smile was without explaining and the laughter of our hearts was unmentionable we were as as one with him in both spirit and flesh existing in both this realm and the next a veil of unity a mystery of a promise fulfilled

My beloved will grant his love to all who are his and shall write a new name on their heads, he shall fulfill the everlasting promise made so long ago and all who recieve will know it without limit the joy and light of it is beyond words exceeding explaination or reason for not even the angels themselves would have the tongue to describe the glory of it's wonder
How I love to read your psalms! :love:(y)

Just when we feel all alone and no body knows how we're feeling and God is far away.....you write a psalm that proves to all of us that we are not alone in our suffering....all of us will taste dryness and know it's just all part of the process of "becoming" in His image....just like Him.....the mystery.....God in us....the hope of glory.....:love:

Thank you Blain for being a wonderful blessing and ministering to the hearts and souls of God's Beloveds...:love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Star in the sky and apple of my eye, a diamond of mine found after so much time.
I sought her not but found her anyway whenever I see her she brightens my day. I felt the butterflies from first glance not normal for me to want to dance. Something about her drew me to her what is was I had to search further. a mystery she is but one worth learning A riddle she is but one worth solving, the time I spend pondering these things makes a light pop up in my brain I wonder if things will be the same.

For love has scarred this heart once before but something about her makes me feel so sure. I don't know what it is nor do I care I only am glad that she is there. So I write what my lips cannot speak in hopes her joy will reach it's peak

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Star in the sky and apple of my eye, a diamond of mine found after so much time.
I sought her not but found her anyway whenever I see her she brightens my day. I felt the butterflies from first glance not normal for me to want to dance. Something about her drew me to her what is was I had to search further. a mystery she is but one worth learning A riddle she is but one worth solving, the time I spend pondering these things makes a light pop up in my brain I wonder if things will be the same.

For love has scarred this heart once before but something about her makes me feel so sure. I don't know what it is nor do I care I only am glad that she is there. So I write what my lips cannot speak in hopes her joy will reach it's peak
Blain,

You are so gifted by God to write! Your words are so picturesque - they paint beautiful pictures. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing your writings with all of us! :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain,

You are so gifted by God to write! Your words are so picturesque - they paint beautiful pictures. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing your writings with all of us! :love:(y)
Hey Lafftur sorry it has been so long I will try to write more often

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
My spirit weeps in agony for my Lord as my eyes become red from my tears. How my heart longs for my king with deep graoning and pain for I so long to hold him and embrace him. I think of you at night imagining your embrace and my eyes become wet, my soul cries out to you without uttering a sound yet is it is deafening for all the treasures on heaven and earth cannot compare to you and all the honor and glory I would have would I ever trade you for.

How long oh Lord must I suffer? How many nights must my cries for you go unheaded? Will my arms ever know your embrace? Shall I weep in my soul forever? Must my tears always fall for you? Like a lover awating her husband everyday at first light I wait and have been patient, but my pangs grow ever stronger and it has become a difficult thing to wait on you. When shall the bridegroom come for those who have made themselves ready? When will he come as a knight to sweep us away to his hidden chambers prepared for us?

Do you not hear the groanings from your children? Can you not feel the agony they endure just for you? For to them there is no sweeter treasure than the heart of him who gave himself for us, for they know the greatest treasure in heaven and have tasted the wine his love has given and so they long for him with aching and groaning they prepare themselves ever waiting at the window to see him come from the golden horizon

But beloved we groan day and night and hunger for the taste of your wine in marriage, we have dreamed of the day you will be ours forever and that day shall be the day of a grand and wonderful wedding and our rings will be our hearts

But alas oh beloved we are weary and begin to wonder if you will come we look day and night and listen for your coming we dream of you in our sleeps and crave you in the day for you know our longing and you know of our weeping yet you have delayed and have tested us are eager and have prepared a seat for you among our table yet it remains empty, a feast we have prepared for you but it is growing cold a dance we have practiced for you but our feet are sore
Even so come precious one lest we lose hope

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Being thankful while waiting makes waiting less painful because we’re thinking about what He is doing and preparing for us than what we are doing for Him…:unsure:

Being thankful is a great stress reliever and a protective shield for our joy! :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Speak forth the uttering of the spirit for now comes the days when ears will not heed. Let not your eyes my beloved's stray from the cross for many storms are in the world causing much chaos and fear but the Lord our God reigns in the heavens and shall bring about peace rest to his church for those who have the wisdom to look up.

Why do you bother your hearts with the wiles of the enemy as your world crumbles in it's own storms? Why do you not heed my voice and look up to the heavens? For how can you walk on the water being above the world if you give heed to the winds and rain of the world? Does a shepherd not keep his flock? Does the mountains not shield the trees from fierce winds? My sweet children you have fallen asleep in waiting and have lost your first flame, rekindle your souls and bring my fire to your eyes for the true storms that will hinder the world have yet to come.

Make no mistaken beloveds I am coming and I will take my bride out of the way of all that is to shower the earth but those of you who would carry my torch to light the way for a darkened world will know my breath and will know my words. I shall prophecy through you for a numbered days and I shall empower you to command the winds and rain and all who oppose you shall bow to their knees by my command.

But you who would seize power how foolish you are to plot your plans of wickedness behind closed doors, how arrogantly you trample as if you have reign to do as you please. You relish in the fruits of your labor as you trample over my people you laugh at all opposition saying to yourselves we cann be overthrown you take my name out of your nations anthem and do not fear judgement for your deeds. Foolish mortals you shall be brought down by the very people you have beaten down my people shall raise their voices and my rod will be with them

I shall stand in the midst of them who walk in my name and I shall have my right hand in all their deeds and they shall not fall, you seek to control and therefor will lose it, you seek to silence and thus will be silenced my wrath will not tarry for much longer and my judgement will fall onto your heads as a boulder breaking your skull for my anger is seething and my rod is heavy.

For my beloved's you have been patient and have not wasted your prayers for I have heard them and will soon come to answer them, you have been kept my coomandments and have shined in this era of wickedness and darkness and so I will bring with me a feast of rewards a bounty fit for kings. Times are coming for the world which you are not a apart of for I have set apart my children and my bride for a glorious purpose and it is my joy to bless those who bless me.

Your baskets seem light and empty your prayers seem empty and your wineskin dry but very soon you will more than you can carry your bounty will fill mansions to the brim your wine will be that of the finest grapes your baskets shall fill the rooms of many kings and I shall be overjoyed at your expense.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Beautiful prophetic words of encouragement, very uplifting…comforting and reassuring…His timing is perfect and His return is appointed and expected….I’m awake! :love:(y)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Beautiful prophetic words of encouragement, very uplifting…comforting and reassuring…His timing is perfect and His return is appointed and expected….I’m awake! :love:(y)
I think he gave me this because many are waiting but are losing their patience, many have become weary and have been to concerned with the troubles in the world including me.

His coming is soon we who know his voice know this but it's like the last stretch of a race we are just barely able to hold on nut I intend to rekindle that fire both in me and in everyone else I want that fire so badly it's even affecting my dreams it's not anything major just me giving a battle cry fanning the flames inside me but If we are to finally have our promised betrothed I want to meet him full of vigor

I have also been guilty of being concerned with the world so I think this is also a wake up call for me as well

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Also I had a short vision yesterday when I was relaxing outside I saw people turning into blue orbs of light all flying swiftly to a giant blue light in the sky until it weas all one blue light

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hear me oh Lord and heed my words for great is my distress and comfort escapes my thoughts. I have many a times expressed my concerns and many a times have you heard my troubles for great is the opposition that I face and I am weak and weary of it. I have walked in this storm being battered by the rain of my troubles and I have called to the skies hoping your face would break the clouds to comfort me yet seemingly not even your voice can be heard apart from the vicious winds that blow me away.
Where is my comfort? where is my strength? For your presence alludes me and my faith is wavering, how I seek to sit in your presence how I long to be in your tabernacles and relish in your wonderfulness. How I would lavish you with my praise and how I would adorn you with my affection should you decide the storm is finally over but the storm is endless and my soul has no life.

How long Oh Lord will you leave me in the rain? will I soak in these waters forever? Will not my God tell the winds to be still? For you know my king my struggles and I fear of falling yet again on the slick mud that I cannot escape. I am wet and filthy nothing more than a soggy rag laying in the mud. Yet even so I can feel my faith is strong and I tell you I will trust you and as I speak it my soul confirms it within me and I hear you say to me to be strong and that your grace is enough. But I am tired of being strong my king I wish to escape these lands and to lay my crown in your gentle arms. How much I wish to give myself to you how I would offer you my entire being with ever cell in my body giving praise and honor to the God who saves.

Yet my strength does not fail and my soul chooses to trust you but if given the chance I would escape the need to be strong and would love nothing more than to simply soak in your presence and love you with my whole heart. Yet because of this storm I cannot find you, because of the winds I cannot hear you. You far from me and I cannot see you I cannot bear the separation of you.
Yet even so you whisper to me to be strong and keep going yet even so my heart says to you I will fight and be your warrior. The enemy is strong my king he has beaten me blue and in doing so has let me believe I am lost as I search the lands for your presence but find only a barren land void of life covered in thorns and mud.

But you my king are stronger still and should you give the word I would be at your side, should you at any time relieve me of my struggle I would praise you with my whole being. But if it is your will to keep me in these lands soaking wet and filthy then let it be so. But should thjis be your will then I thank you for forcing me to stay strong and to keep the faith and whether or not you relieve your soldier let the heavens praise your name growing ever in intensity let the rocks cry out and let the roses give thanks to you who are worthy.
Let the heavens weep from the beauty of your being and let the mud I lay in give honor to my beloved

And to you oh oppressor who causes my anguish remember what I said to you in that dream when you tried to kill me- you are going to lose. You qho relishes in my troubles know this=I may stumble and slip and fall into the mud athousand times over before this storm is over but I vow to win and I will not abandon mt trust in my God, you will kneel before his might and your attacks on me are all in vain for my rod and my staff will strengthen me my king will create in this a mighty warrior and your darkness will no longer hover over my head

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Be silent not precious Lord and speak, for I seek your face and long to hear your sweet voice. How your words are like a song in my heart and how your lips are like honey to my ears. Oh Beloved king my heart aches for you and how my soul is eager to lavish you in my love. How endlessly my inner most being craves to leap from this flesh and run to you, how my soul can feel itself so impatiently trying to separate the chains that is this body how it leaps inside me like a Giddy child at the mere thought of you and how my heart sings a love song that words cannot express.

Let me pour a sweet outpouring to your heart let my love for you be as endless as the universe you spoke into creation. How beautiful you are to this child and how wonderful your name is on my lips. For you are my joy and are my pride, how proud I am to call you mine how greatly I boast of you and your goodness. Tell me dear one can you hear the song my heart sings to you? do your ears tickle when I write my words to you? does your heart spark s deep tenderness when I sing your praise?

Oh How wonderful you are my beloved as I struggle to find the words to express the depth of it, how I wish to crown you with endless honor abound and how I crave to pour my cup of adoration on you which overflows. Like a river on the banks my heart is as steady as a stream for you, like an eagle soaring the endless skies does my entire being fly into a frenzy of words for you that are lacking

Your name alone pierces my heart as it bleeds it's love for you, the beauty of yourself is to much for this meager flesh to contain and yet like a hot blade you peirce me and I spew forth my everything for you barely able to speak fluently for the utter depth of what I wish to speak to your heart. How I want to speak. Your laughter is what I wish to hear my father I seek no words of honor or praise I desire no crown or treasure your laughter yes your sweet and precious laughter is what I ask for.

A laugh such as yours makes me weep it brings such tears to my eyes for never have I known such beauty, never have my ears been so blessed. As I write you my king I pray that no matter if I stray or if I find myself lacking that you may bless me with your laughter. A laugh that speaks more than athousand words a laugh that speaks of what I mean and am to you a laughter that shines how wonderful you are a laughter that shakes my heart to it's core causing me to fall madly in love with you all over again.
For mere words cannot describe such a laugh and no amount of writing could I ever do to describe what I know to be true about your laughter.
I have never heard yet I know it, I have never been blessed with it yet I can describe it. Even with this being true how just thinking of it makes me feel so deeply inside all that which it contains. Such a beautiful and wondrous laugh you have father how hearty and intimate it is Oh Lord.

I pray dear father that you can feel the depth of which I write to you and pray that it brings such a smile to your face, let my words echo in your soul and pierce your heart let my affection for you make you crave to hold me in your arms as much as I crave to do so with you.