A tragedy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mulehide
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mulehide

Guest
An 18 year old boy who was headed to the Marines in October just passed away. I do not know what happened. We all saw him and kidded at church last night...now this. Please pray for especially the young people in our church as this will hit many very very hard.
 
I will pray for your church, for the young people, and for you.
 
His family, friends and church are in my prayers.
In Jesus, God bless.
pickles
 
Praying for you, your friends, and church. GOD BLESS YOU!

apple1
 
Whoa, that's horrible. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I will definitely pray for you and for everyone who was close to him.
 
Whoa, that's horrible. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I will definitely pray for you and for everyone who was close to him.


Thanks Bonnie. Please pray especially for his gf. I found out he committed suicide just after she broke up with him. She leaves for Bible college in two weeks.
 
Thanks Bonnie. Please pray especially for his gf. I found out he committed suicide just after she broke up with him. She leaves for Bible college in two weeks.
How vicious is the enemy of our soul. I see his hand in this. Praise be that God can take the bitter and make it bittersweet.
 
Thanks Bonnie. Please pray especially for his gf. I found out he committed suicide just after she broke up with him. She leaves for Bible college in two weeks.
Wow. I can't imagine how she must be feeling right now. I will pray for her to realize that it is NOT her fault.
 
Praying...
Oh Father...Hold this generation in Your Hand...That We May Know You As You Are...I Come Against the spirit of suicide...Binding it now In The Name of Jesus...Satan, The Lord Rebuke you today!!! Go from Our Homes...Our Churches...Our Young People...Raise Up Your Children, O God...Indwell Us Mightily, Lord...For Your Glory...I Pray Your Hedge of Protection Around The Body of Christ...In The Name of Jesus, I Pray...
 
Praying...
Oh Father...Hold this generation in Your Hand...That We May Know You As You Are...I Come Against the spirit of suicide...Binding it now In The Name of Jesus...Satan, The Lord Rebuke you today!!! Go from Our Homes...Our Churches...Our Young People...Raise Up Your Children, O God...Indwell Us Mightily, Lord...For Your Glory...I Pray Your Hedge of Protection Around The Body of Christ...In The Name of Jesus, I Pray...

Amen and amen