This is a true testimony of how God literally saved my life and it basically prophecied how He would save my life for eternity also. There is an event that happened to me when I was 14 yrs old that showed me how Word of God speaks into reality and how most events in history are a living parable... So this is my shepherding story... It is kind of hard to just jump into these things so I'll have to tell the story twice... I will first tell what happened and then expound the parable below (in blue).
I was with my grandmother and grandfather in village during the summer holidays.
Not a believer yet, I was about the age of 14. They gave me a goat to keep and take care that it doesnt graze on the corn and other crops, and the goat almost killed me.
The goat was bound with a chain, and I bound the chain to my right hand in order to hold her. That was a very foolish thing to do but they forgot to warn me and I wasnt thinking wisely. She all of sudden started running as goats are very fearful creatures, pulled me so I fell and she started dragging me across the field. Then she was about to run onto the road, that had great angle, it was very steep and she went running downhill. I thought in a split second I would die because there were many stones on the road , it was a very rough and uncultivated road and she would kill me dragging me down that way. But then I hit into something real hard and the chain unwrapped of itself - just about when I was to switch to that road - a big rock that happened to be before me hit my head and I stayed laying down resting. My grandma ran out, thought I was dead because I got a hard hit into the head, but I wasnt hurt at all, I got up and went home, and my grandpa fetched and enclosed the goat.
Years and years later, when I became a believer and started reading the Bible, I understood the following...
They gave me a goat (the accursed) to keep and take care that it doesnt graze on the corn and other crops (destruction of the Harvest), and the goat almost killed me.
The goat (the devil) was bound with a chain (as in Revelation), and I bound the chain to my right hand (right hand=works... bondage of sin) in order to hold her. That was a very foolish thing to do (indeed) but they forgot to warn me (did not preach Christ to me) and I wasnt thinking wisely (I said in my heart: there was no God). She all of sudden started running as goats are very fearful creatures (enemies of God fleeing/scattered, Psa 68:1), pulled me so I fell (pulled away from God, and fallen in temptation) and she started dragging me across the field (the world). Then she was about to run onto the road (path of destruction), that had great angle, it was very steep and she went running downhill (into the pit). I thought in a split second I would die (wages of sin) because there were many stones on the road (condemnation), it was a very rough and uncultivated road (path of the "wild man" Ishmael, aka Gentile son of the bondwoman) and she would kill me dragging me down that way (down into the pit). But then I hit into something real hard and the chain unwrapped of itself (loosed of bondage) - just about when I was to switch to that road - a big rock (Jesus) that happened to be before me hit my head (the Messiah crush the head of the serpent, serpent=the flesh, John 3:14 the crucified FLESH, "a worm", Job 25:6, Psa 22:6) and I stayed laying down resting (burial). My grandma ran out, thought I was dead because I got a hard hit into the head, but I wasnt hurt at all, I got up (resurrection) and went home (the Kingdom), and my grandpa fetched and enclosed the goat (Father of Jesus bound the devil).
So this is the testimony of how God saved my life and prophecied how I would come to Him in the future. It is also a miracle that I was not hurt by the big stone when I could have easily been dead (but He has not come to condemn=kill the world by stoning, but to save the world), because the goat was running in great speed (satan knows he has little time).
Of course, once I have understood this, I started looking at the events going on in lives of men quite differently, especially the part of history of man that is written down in the Bible.
In this same way we can read all the events in the Old and New testament and when we look for clues, these lived-out parables spoken through reality events open to us, and they always... ALWAYS... speak about Jesus and His work on the Cross! Of course some events in our lives can be random and not prophetic... I just believe that those which made it into the Bible are all prophetic, not random. Like manna fell down from Heaven literally in the OT as a token of what would happen spiritually, Jesus coming down, as He said Himself. There is much more of these parables and analogies. Jesus is in every single story, name, number or book of the Bible. Even those that seem not to be Holy Spirit inspired as the prophets, like Chronicles or Judges. Not one letter is there without purpose.
Here's one example which is not openly exposed in the Bible... When there is bigamy in the Bible, it is where the first wife is barren, prophetically the 2 wives represents usually the Old and New covenant wives or congregations where the first had no fruit of the womb - translates to fruit of the Spirit as Jesus incarnated into the womb opens the parable. What also unlocks these parables is knowing that the knowledge on every topic is scattered throughout the Bible to confound (Isaiah 28:13) and finding that God also speaks about barrenness spiritually in Isa 54:1 and 2 Pet 1:8. It is so delightful to read what message God wanted to deliver to us by writing down some historical details on the Earth, and also so revealing about His might and His grand plan wrapping all things...
I honestly pray you are not offended by this... Forgive me if so and I hope at least someone will benefit from sharing. That is just something I observed in my life and life of other believers... it leads me to Jesus more and makes me see more of HIM in the Bible... it's like a veil has dropped down from my eyes once I understood this! Some people say it's "spiritualizing" to read the Bible Spiritually... but that's not something I choose and came to by my thoughts, I've LIVED it, in my own life... God has shown me that Spiritual reality is a Very Real Literal Reality, I've almost died that day. I mean, what are the odds of being almost killed by a goat bound by a chain, to your right hand, and being saved by a STONE? Seriously now.
We can talk about "spiritualizing", but after you have had something like that happen to you. It is sometimes so hard to explain these things, why we see things the way we see them, it's because of something so deep we have lived, when we know we were touched by God. Hope that mutual understanding increased with this story, until the invention of the Helmet of Soul Experiential Transfer or arrival of something of equal effect, which all unicorn lovers are hoping for.
I hope Jesus blesses you today!
I was with my grandmother and grandfather in village during the summer holidays.
Not a believer yet, I was about the age of 14. They gave me a goat to keep and take care that it doesnt graze on the corn and other crops, and the goat almost killed me.
The goat was bound with a chain, and I bound the chain to my right hand in order to hold her. That was a very foolish thing to do but they forgot to warn me and I wasnt thinking wisely. She all of sudden started running as goats are very fearful creatures, pulled me so I fell and she started dragging me across the field. Then she was about to run onto the road, that had great angle, it was very steep and she went running downhill. I thought in a split second I would die because there were many stones on the road , it was a very rough and uncultivated road and she would kill me dragging me down that way. But then I hit into something real hard and the chain unwrapped of itself - just about when I was to switch to that road - a big rock that happened to be before me hit my head and I stayed laying down resting. My grandma ran out, thought I was dead because I got a hard hit into the head, but I wasnt hurt at all, I got up and went home, and my grandpa fetched and enclosed the goat.
Years and years later, when I became a believer and started reading the Bible, I understood the following...
They gave me a goat (the accursed) to keep and take care that it doesnt graze on the corn and other crops (destruction of the Harvest), and the goat almost killed me.
The goat (the devil) was bound with a chain (as in Revelation), and I bound the chain to my right hand (right hand=works... bondage of sin) in order to hold her. That was a very foolish thing to do (indeed) but they forgot to warn me (did not preach Christ to me) and I wasnt thinking wisely (I said in my heart: there was no God). She all of sudden started running as goats are very fearful creatures (enemies of God fleeing/scattered, Psa 68:1), pulled me so I fell (pulled away from God, and fallen in temptation) and she started dragging me across the field (the world). Then she was about to run onto the road (path of destruction), that had great angle, it was very steep and she went running downhill (into the pit). I thought in a split second I would die (wages of sin) because there were many stones on the road (condemnation), it was a very rough and uncultivated road (path of the "wild man" Ishmael, aka Gentile son of the bondwoman) and she would kill me dragging me down that way (down into the pit). But then I hit into something real hard and the chain unwrapped of itself (loosed of bondage) - just about when I was to switch to that road - a big rock (Jesus) that happened to be before me hit my head (the Messiah crush the head of the serpent, serpent=the flesh, John 3:14 the crucified FLESH, "a worm", Job 25:6, Psa 22:6) and I stayed laying down resting (burial). My grandma ran out, thought I was dead because I got a hard hit into the head, but I wasnt hurt at all, I got up (resurrection) and went home (the Kingdom), and my grandpa fetched and enclosed the goat (Father of Jesus bound the devil).
So this is the testimony of how God saved my life and prophecied how I would come to Him in the future. It is also a miracle that I was not hurt by the big stone when I could have easily been dead (but He has not come to condemn=kill the world by stoning, but to save the world), because the goat was running in great speed (satan knows he has little time).
Of course, once I have understood this, I started looking at the events going on in lives of men quite differently, especially the part of history of man that is written down in the Bible.
In this same way we can read all the events in the Old and New testament and when we look for clues, these lived-out parables spoken through reality events open to us, and they always... ALWAYS... speak about Jesus and His work on the Cross! Of course some events in our lives can be random and not prophetic... I just believe that those which made it into the Bible are all prophetic, not random. Like manna fell down from Heaven literally in the OT as a token of what would happen spiritually, Jesus coming down, as He said Himself. There is much more of these parables and analogies. Jesus is in every single story, name, number or book of the Bible. Even those that seem not to be Holy Spirit inspired as the prophets, like Chronicles or Judges. Not one letter is there without purpose.
Here's one example which is not openly exposed in the Bible... When there is bigamy in the Bible, it is where the first wife is barren, prophetically the 2 wives represents usually the Old and New covenant wives or congregations where the first had no fruit of the womb - translates to fruit of the Spirit as Jesus incarnated into the womb opens the parable. What also unlocks these parables is knowing that the knowledge on every topic is scattered throughout the Bible to confound (Isaiah 28:13) and finding that God also speaks about barrenness spiritually in Isa 54:1 and 2 Pet 1:8. It is so delightful to read what message God wanted to deliver to us by writing down some historical details on the Earth, and also so revealing about His might and His grand plan wrapping all things...
I honestly pray you are not offended by this... Forgive me if so and I hope at least someone will benefit from sharing. That is just something I observed in my life and life of other believers... it leads me to Jesus more and makes me see more of HIM in the Bible... it's like a veil has dropped down from my eyes once I understood this! Some people say it's "spiritualizing" to read the Bible Spiritually... but that's not something I choose and came to by my thoughts, I've LIVED it, in my own life... God has shown me that Spiritual reality is a Very Real Literal Reality, I've almost died that day. I mean, what are the odds of being almost killed by a goat bound by a chain, to your right hand, and being saved by a STONE? Seriously now.
I hope Jesus blesses you today!