Spiritual history tends to repeat itself. The word of God gives us warning after warning to induce us to be watchmen on the wall. Just because Jesus brought us into a new covenant, does not mean that Satan tendered his resignation after Christ said 'it is finished'!
The Old Testament is fraught with stories of tragedy that are sign posts for us to be wary of.
For some strange reason, really not so strange after all, Christians seem to think that the den they are sitting in is biblically sound, where 'other churches may be off into heresy..but not us. Our pastor assures us we are on sound scriptural footing'!
Really? Study my threads. Pure word, untwisted scripture brought forth to the angst of many.
Im called a rabble rouser. I'm actually a bible rouser. Rouser: to bring out of a state of sleep, unconsciousness, fancied security, apathy, etc..
In a word Sardisism, the church in Revelation 3 claiming to be alive and kicking yet deader than dirt. God made that call, not me!
The following account illustrates the modern pharisitical hierarchy of deception and its resulting condition. The good news is that many of God's precious children are awakenning out of their slumber and sleep. I'm ashamed to confess that I,
personally, was on the virge of beating Rip Van Winkles recorded, illustrious feat! Slept I did, and long it was! But thanks be unto God who cared enough for me to slap me awake as the angel did with Peter in the jail cell by smacking him on the side. Acts 12:7
You see, I didn't even have a clue that I was in shackles in a prison of lies. Felt the bondage but thought that was the way it was suppose to be. Mums the word! Keep quiet! Duped and dumbed down. Pulpited to death I was. Churched into stupid pit. But no more. Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!
And the songs of the temple shall be wailings in that day , says the Lord God. There shall be many (spiritually) dead bodies (Christians) in every place (church), and they shall be driven out silently, (those that are smelling the coffee).
Hear this , you (leaders) that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail (by robbing them). .....making the ephah a small amount for a high price, and falsifying the balances by deceit? (Twisting the word for fun and profit).
That we (leaders) may buy the poor for (their) silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes. Yes, and SELL the refuse of the wheat (to them, a hollow, twisted word).
.....shall not the land tremble for this? Everyone mourning that dwells there? .....
...it will come to pass says the Lord that 'I will cause the sun to go down at noon ( spiritual darkness) and I will darken the earth in a clear day.
I will turn your (religious gatherings) feasts into mourning and your song services into (deadness) Lamentations.
....the end of the day bitter (dry and dead).
I will send a famine in the land (scarcity of the word of God), not of bread or food but of hearing the true words of God.
and they (Christians) shall go from sea to sea (church to church) from the north even to the east and to and fro seeking the word of the Lord and shall NOT find it.
In that day shall the fair virgins and young men (the saints) faint for thirst. Amos 8
Its happening in this 'last hour'. Flee Babylon!
The Old Testament is fraught with stories of tragedy that are sign posts for us to be wary of.
For some strange reason, really not so strange after all, Christians seem to think that the den they are sitting in is biblically sound, where 'other churches may be off into heresy..but not us. Our pastor assures us we are on sound scriptural footing'!
Really? Study my threads. Pure word, untwisted scripture brought forth to the angst of many.
Im called a rabble rouser. I'm actually a bible rouser. Rouser: to bring out of a state of sleep, unconsciousness, fancied security, apathy, etc..
In a word Sardisism, the church in Revelation 3 claiming to be alive and kicking yet deader than dirt. God made that call, not me!
The following account illustrates the modern pharisitical hierarchy of deception and its resulting condition. The good news is that many of God's precious children are awakenning out of their slumber and sleep. I'm ashamed to confess that I,
personally, was on the virge of beating Rip Van Winkles recorded, illustrious feat! Slept I did, and long it was! But thanks be unto God who cared enough for me to slap me awake as the angel did with Peter in the jail cell by smacking him on the side. Acts 12:7
You see, I didn't even have a clue that I was in shackles in a prison of lies. Felt the bondage but thought that was the way it was suppose to be. Mums the word! Keep quiet! Duped and dumbed down. Pulpited to death I was. Churched into stupid pit. But no more. Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!
And the songs of the temple shall be wailings in that day , says the Lord God. There shall be many (spiritually) dead bodies (Christians) in every place (church), and they shall be driven out silently, (those that are smelling the coffee).
Hear this , you (leaders) that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail (by robbing them). .....making the ephah a small amount for a high price, and falsifying the balances by deceit? (Twisting the word for fun and profit).
That we (leaders) may buy the poor for (their) silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes. Yes, and SELL the refuse of the wheat (to them, a hollow, twisted word).
.....shall not the land tremble for this? Everyone mourning that dwells there? .....
...it will come to pass says the Lord that 'I will cause the sun to go down at noon ( spiritual darkness) and I will darken the earth in a clear day.
I will turn your (religious gatherings) feasts into mourning and your song services into (deadness) Lamentations.
....the end of the day bitter (dry and dead).
I will send a famine in the land (scarcity of the word of God), not of bread or food but of hearing the true words of God.
and they (Christians) shall go from sea to sea (church to church) from the north even to the east and to and fro seeking the word of the Lord and shall NOT find it.
In that day shall the fair virgins and young men (the saints) faint for thirst. Amos 8
Its happening in this 'last hour'. Flee Babylon!
Last edited: