A Woman and Her God

  • Thread starter Thread starter budalazena
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

budalazena

Guest
I am a Christian and I love my God and His Son Jesus! It's been a rough and rocky road for me to get to this point in my life. This is my story and if it helps even one person that is struggling as I did, it is worth it to me. I am constantly adding new testimonies and/or devotionals, so please check back often.;)



http://budalazena.wix.com/a-woman-and-her-god
 
My most recent blog was on doubt:

“Come,” he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!” Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”(Matthew 14:29-31 NIV)


Yesterday my husband said something to me about something he had said to someone. It was to the effect of "I know where I am going when I die I think." I told him he should never use the word think, God has made it very clear that if we ask for forgiveness, He promises we will be in heaven. I know we all sometimes have doubts but we have to remember what God has said, "But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." (James 1:6 NIV) As long as we ask Him to forgive our sins that He died on the cross for and believe in Him and try to follow his will and try to bring others to salvation, we do not have to doubt where we will be spending eternity; we don't have to think that we will not receive the gift of salvation and our heavenly Home with Him. If you are not saved and are living a life of sin, remember this "“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done." (Revelation 22:12 NIV). But the word done does not referred to the works that you do or human gratitude and praise, "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV). Amen!