Abiding

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueorchidjd
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blueorchidjd

Guest
So I have come to some important realizations lately when it comes to abiding in the Holy Spirit and in the Lord's overall love

The devil has a system set in place, not just systems of man but a system where he has completely out there to disrupt the flow of the consistent working of God and the Holy spirit....

because man has been broken to the point by sin that in his carelessness evil has been built up around him, like all of the Gomorrah we see around us today.
And he knows he is in trouble when we are on our game.

So he is ready to pierce us with his cheap weaponry.

And in the past I knew that this was the thing I would fight when I began to become more developed in my Christian walk...but lately I have just been in this place where I have been completely enveloped in the love of the Lord and it has given me this grasp of what heaven will be like. The whole eternal aspect of it. How unimportant timing is too him and how sovereign he is.

I am really at a place where I am waiting for his power to overflow, and for him to grant his vision for me.
I used to think also that if I moved out of the way and let God work I would somehow be disappointed by giving up everything that had me chained, but it isn't really the case. In fact, even though it is Jesus that I really desire- I am beginning to see how small everything is around me.

I just don't understand why God doesn't allow his power to flow more throughout the world, why has he separated himself so far from everyone.
Yes he is there, but knowing his character more and more by the day it doesn't seem like his nature to hide himself away.

Maybe that is why his return is soon.
& I'm glad he CALLED ME OUT.

A beautiful creator with a mind of infinitely pure design.