I can't stand ham.
It was oven baked chicken, potato salad, corn, deviled eggs, and green beans![]()
Mayonaise is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stand ham.
It was oven baked chicken, potato salad, corn, deviled eggs, and green beans![]()
Mayonaise is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stand ham.
It was oven baked chicken, potato salad, corn, deviled eggs, and green beans![]()
It wasn't one those peeps was it? LOL
Either you did not read my original post complete, or your eyes are not open to the Spirit of the Word of God............ The scriptures were giving concerning this topic, and without them I would have just kept my mouth ( fingers) shut. I would not say God said something without First understanding what he have said with full revelation knowledge giving by the Holy Spirit.Read what God says? Good idea!
James 4:11-12
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
James 4:11-12Either you did not read my original post complete, or your eyes are not open to the Spirit of the Word of God............ The scriptures were giving concerning this topic, and without them I would have just kept my mouth ( fingers) shut. I would not say God said something without First understanding what he have said with full revelation knowledge giving by the Holy Spirit.
And the word " Judge;Judging" is not to say what a person is doing,,,,,,,, THAT IS OBVIOUS!! THE WHOLE WORLD SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND TO SAY IT OUT LOUD IS NOT JUDGING!! I have not condemned no one, it is the Word of God that judges.......... I gave a very few of the scriptures about this issue. I thought I posted the ones that was as clear as water..... but, I guess not..... yet it could be as it has been for many other truths, The Word of God is ignored so in ignorance a person could act as if they never seen it in the bible. But God knows what they have seen and the intents of there hearts to out right disreguard what he say is abomination.
If you are not going to read the Word of God that is posted, then read it in the bible in it's full content. would you tell God what you are telling us now???
I see you do not hear well when it come to spiritual things................... speaking evil???? really?? speaking the truth is evil to you??,,,,, I have not called no one out their name, neither did I even go to the place where Jesus went in Matthews 23, nor where Paul went in Gal. 1............ speaking evil in this verse do not go with how your carnal mind see it.James 4:11-12
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
Do you read what you post? Ever?
I see you do not hear well when it come to spiritual things................... speaking evil???? really?? speaking the truth is evil to you??,,,,, I have not called no one out their name, neither did I even go to the place where Jesus went in Matthews 23, nor where Paul went in Gal. 1............ speaking evil in this verse do not go with how your carnal mind see it.
I truly urge you to sit down with the Lord God and let him teach you his Word................... because to call evil good and good evil is an abomination to God:
Proverbs 17:13
Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.
Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
first of all.............. ANY MAN/WOMAN WHO IS NOT OF THE FAITH IS NOT MY BROTHER OR SISTER....... FALSE DOCTRINE>>> IS NOT OF THE FAITH THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS......... IF SO THAT MAKES GOD A LIER, WHEN HE PROMISED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO LEAD AND GUIDE US UNTO ALLLLLLL TRUTH. AND GOD CANNOT NOR WILL HE EVER TELL A LIE. JUST BECAUSE GOD CREATED ALL, DOES NOT MEAN HE IS FATHER TO ALL...... PLEASE READ WHAT THE WORD SAY.... NOT PICKING VERSES THAT MAY HELP YOU............ WHEN THE ONE YOU CHOSE WAS NOT HELPING YOU BUT THE TRUTH...... CATHOLICS, MORMANS, AND ANY OTHER RELIGIONS WITH A FALSE CHRIST, FALSE JESUS AND A FALSE GOD.......... ARE NOT IN THE FAMILY OF THE ONLY TRUE AND LIVING GOD NOR HIS HOLY SON CHRIST JESUS THE LORD OF GLORY...... PRAISE HIS HOLY AWESOME NAME. EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT EVIL IN THE TRUTH OF THE LORD THAT WE SPEAK.... WE CAN CALL THE WICKED ----WICKED, I SEE YOU CAN'T SPIRITUALLY UNDERSTAND...... I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND GOD WILL LEAD YOU IN THE RIGHT WAY,,,,,, THAT YOU PERISH NOT.
Upon careful consideration, I pondered how Yeshua would have taught against anything not related to the true worship of El-Olam.
1. You know the commandments... Thou shalt worship YHVH with all your heart, mind and strength, and only him thou shalt serve.
2. You shall love all men as you love yourself.
3. On these two hang all the prophets and the law.
You can not mix the tradition of men and fulfill the commandments in obedience to God. But alas! some would even dare to say... we are saved by grace, for it is not of works lest any man should boast.
But the reply of God is this... If you be willing and obedient then you shall eat the good of the land, and you shall be the head and not the tail. Obedience will crown you with all manner of blessing, but if you learn the way of the heathen to do and practice their ways, then YHVH will curse your basket and store (Business) and the fruit of your body will be cursed and all manner of sickness will come upon you.
IF my people who are called by my NAME shall humble themselves and pray, and turn from their wicked ways... Then will I hear from heaven.
I call all to repent from their traditions that make the word of YHVH of no effect, but many of you will insist on keeping your tradition even to the destruction of your souls, Repent for every mountain and hill that exalts itself against El-Shaddai, shall be brought low and shame will cover your face.
Everybody? exaggeration much?And another thing....Everybody thinks they have go go out and buy brand new outfits just because it is ''easter''.....for no other reason that it is tradition.....why not sow that money into the church...or buy food for your family...it's ridiculous
AMEN Dude, AMEN!!!Yiu just have decide..am I going to please my children or am I going to pleasse God.....A for me and my house,,we will seve the Lord
HUMAN LOGIC, Romans 1. And I gave them over through their reprobate minds. GOD SAID WE ARE TO TRAIN A CHILD UP IN THE WAY THEY SHOULD,AND WHEN THEY ARE OLD THEY WILL NOT DEPART FROM IT. DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT GOD DID TO THE CHILDREN OF THE HEATHEN? DO YOU START YOUR KIDS OFF SERVING SATAN SO THEY CAN FIT IN WITH THE CROWD OR DO YOU START THEM OFF WITHSERVING GOD SO THEIR LIFE CAN BE BLESSED AND THEIR SOULS SAVED? AGAIN I ASK WILL YOU SAY THE SAME TO GOD?Wow you made a great point. Yes I agree.
Okay there is a but.... and you know that was coming ha ha....
Okay but what if you're kid is going to public school. Say the kid is very young like 5-10 years old. To them stuff like the easter bunny, and halloween are EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Like it's the whole world to them. So I know some parents who are to the extreme will keep there kids out of school that day or not allow them to dress up in a costume, or whatever. Later in life the kid ends up harboring phycological damage, inferiority complex, anti social behavior and other issues because they were the odd one out when it came to a fun thing at school or amoung there peer group. So if you can't afford to put your kid in a private Chrstian school then the kid ends up having to deal with what goes with Public school.
That being said, I think if you actually are worshiping whatever easter goddess rabit in the pagan way at easter then that's the abomination. Same with hallows eve. But if you're just trying to let you kid have a good time so they can participate in some innocent fun school activities themed around easter or halloween which they'd only do for a certain amount of years anway befor they out grow it, then I think that's completely fine. It has more to do with the social and phychological well being of the kids development as being an accepted member of the peer group than it ever does anything to do with the holiday feastivities or the under pinnings of it's origins anyway. I just hate how some Christian fundimentalists take that to the extreme. I could be way off base. I just think this is what often causes inferiority complexes in kids. They were the odd one out.
so I think there two different things. Doing a search for hidden easter eggs for kids is not an abomination, neither is trick or treating. Let them be kids, after they'll have decades to discuss all this kind of adult crap we have to deal with everyday. So don't rob them of there kid fun. It's all inncent. There not worshiping anything in my opinion by doing these kinds of fun things. Then as adult christians they'll eventually learn the underpinnings of the origins of those feastivals. I think the searching for easter eggs for kids and the worship of easter pagan rabit are two ever different things.