Abortion on Demand Lights Trade Center Pink

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UnderGrace

The state is Virginia. The satanic cancer of infanticide marches forward:

Completely incomprehensible and infuriating. Canada arrived to this demonic place many ears ago....sad to see the U.S.A slowly doing the same, state by state.

Make no mistake this is all about money.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
God forbids sacrificing our children to demons (A.K.A gods)
so how much wrath and judgment is coming upon all the wicked who celebrate and cheer on sacrificing babies to
their gods?

1 For, behold, the day comes, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble:
and the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth,
and grow up as calves of the stall.
3And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this,
says the LORD of hosts.
Malachi 4:

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
A YouTube video by Daisy Cousens about the hypocrisy and vile politics of feminists on abortion
"New York recently passed the Reproductive Health Act; a supposed win for women in the abortion debate. However, the new legislation takes more rights from women than it gives, and legalises some of the most unsavoury medical procedures in existence."

K

kaylagrl

Between passing an abortion on demand bill and now advocating for murdering the child AFTER its been born also I don't know anyone that is a true Christian could vote Democrat. I don't see how you could put them into office.

B

bovine_mind

Mark 14:21 - " ....woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been better for that man if he had not been born.”
If a child is born, then does not "accept Jesus as Personal Savior", that person is assured of eternal suffering, damnation, and hellfire. Would it be better for THAT person, if THEY were never born? The majority of the world will not "accept Jesus", that's a LOT of future suffering.

7seasrekeyed

sorry

bovine mind? say what?

good scripture

7seasrekeyed

the murderous spirit in this decision attests to the boldness that is growing and peeping out at the country from behind the eyes of those who have given themselves over to it

Jesus said the devil was a liar and a murderer

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

so we see who their father is? I pray those who can would really rise up and shoot this down and the rest can pray

but then we see how abortion....as a right...has led to this. only a matter of time which also indicates there will be more shocking decision with regards to ending life

they have already been selling the parts of aborted babies so they don't think this is worse

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Mark 14:21 - " ....woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been better for that man if he had not been born.”
If a child is born, then does not "accept Jesus as Personal Savior", that person is assured of eternal suffering, damnation, and hellfire. Would it be better for THAT person, if THEY were never born? The majority of the world will not "accept Jesus", that's a LOT of future suffering.
17 And in the evening he came with the twelve. 18 And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, One of you which eats with me shall betray me.
19 And they began to be sorrowful, and to say unto him one by one, Is it I? and another said, Is it I?
20 And he answered and said unto them, It is one of the twelve, that dips with me in the dish.
21The Son of man indeed goes, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.
Mark 14:
First these verses refer to betraying one's faith and discipleship in Christ Jesus - many Christians call it quits and throw in the towel and therefore stop walking with their Lord and Saviour.
There are many warnings in the NT about unfaithfulness and returning back to sin and the world.

As to the millions and millions of people who could have been (if those given the privilege of being born to live had not killed their babies) then no one of us can possibly know how many would have come to Christian faith and obedience.
Nor do we know upon how many millions and millions of souls the Lord Jesus will have mercy upon at the time of Judgement.

Adults who enjoy life have NO right whatsoever to deny life to their own babies (children).
It is monstrous and a moral evil equivalent to the holocaust of the Nazis and the mass murders and genocides of communist regimes.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
As a student of history it is pretty obvious of the connections between the acceptance of Darwinism and evolution theories
and the woeful state of affairs since 1918 - the first abortion clinics are set up by radical Jewish communist feminists in the 1920s.
> rise of atheism > the rise of theosophy > the rise of eugenics > social and political Darwinism > the loss of the sacred.

Human beings are no longer sacred with souls; thus the history of the 20th century is of genocides and terrible wars.
The rise of Darwinism allows for the replacement of true religion with artificial atheistic religions such as fascism and communism
with their worship of a modern Caesar.

Dec 28, 2016
It must be ok to murder babies if you're a Christian. I saw a bumper sticker that said something like "I vote my faith, I vote Democrat."

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
I already knew about the law, but that photograph brings up new impolite feelings.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
sorry

bovine mind? say what?

good scripture

I think what he is intimating is that killing babies is actually an ultimate good, because most of them will end up in hell if we don't.

In the stuff you simply can't make up dept. The same Democrat rep. in Virginia that put forward a bill to allow babies to be murdered up to the moment of birth, ON THE SAME DAY, also put forward a bill to protect , wait for it....... "fall cankerworms" a TYPE OF MOTH!!

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/31/kathy-tran-caterpillars-same-day-abortion/

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This is from several months ago, but of course, unless a friend shares on Facebook, or you look hard, you won't find this on virtually any major media outlet. If this video was seen by every person, NO ONE with even the slightest of compassion or heart would EVER vote Democrat again. I urge you to share this on other platforms you may be on.

*** CAUTION*** Even though there are no pictures, and this takes place on Capitol Hill, it is INCREDIBLY disturbing. But maybe some people need to be disturbed:

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
I believe our government is spending tax money abroad to expand abortion iirc, and then we have the smug professing believers who proudly tell us on here they're leftist or what they like to call Democrat.

They're blind and that's a fact. Yet if they deny this and say they see clearly their damnation is more than justly deserved. Either way, they're not even remotely Christian. We don't need more coddling of them, or well wishes of love, unity, hugs, acceptance and appeasement.

Our society is out of control and that is one reason we are where we are, an unbiblical coddling of wrong and things that are contrary to sound doctrine.

Dec 12, 2013
Any nation that sanctions, legalizes and celebrates the murder of children from the womb on the altar of self indulgence while embracing the rights of sexual deviation of every flavor is not long for judgment.............

The United States will reap what it has sown and even though we have believers within this nation, churches within this nation she will be burnt to the ground and made a spectacle and example in front of the whole world.........

This nation is ripe for a civil war, the left have lost their collective minds and those who can stop it will not........all the while those who know the truth are yelling from the roof tops to wake up and change course just like the Prophets of old...................

Woe, woe, woe to this nation.............God will sweep her with the besom of destruction and NONE will help her for fear of her torment!

7seasrekeyed

I think what he is intimating is that killing babies is actually an ultimate good, because most of them will end up in hell if we don't.

In the stuff you simply can't make up dept. The same Democrat rep. in Virginia that put forward a bill to allow babies to be murdered up to the moment of birth, ON THE SAME DAY, also put forward a bill to protect , wait for it....... "fall cankerworms" a TYPE OF MOTH!!

oh

I was actually referring to the name bovine mind...

I was like 'Whaaaa? bovine mind?' LOL!

but I think you are right.

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
As a NICU nurse and a woman of God I've just been sickened at this new legislature. And to even see it celebrated as a victory. We should all be deep in prayer as surely the day of atonement draws near.

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy

Joel 1
(The LEFT="Locust Army!)
4 That which the palmerworm hath left hath the locust eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpiller eaten.
5 Awake, ye drunkards, and weep; and howl, all ye drinkers of wine, because of the new wine; for it is cut off from your mouth.
6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.
7 He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white.
Ecclesiastes 3
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

Proverbs 1: (ESV)
32 For the simple are killed by their turning away,
and the complacency of fools destroys them;