Abortion on Demand Lights Trade Center Pink

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KnowMe

But I don’t think they practiced Christianity the way it should be.

K

kaylagrl

But I don’t think they practiced Christianity the way it should be.
I can't speak to that. I think their intent was to acknowledge God and for the country to be created with Judeo/Christian values and laws. Many of the founders were Christians themselves.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
What happens to aborted babies......fyi

Senomyx

Senomyx boasts that they have “discovered or in-licensed many of the key receptors that mediate taste in humans.” But what they don’t state so plainly is that they used human embryonic kidney cells (HEK 293) taken from an electively aborted fetus in their product testing.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/b...es-from-aborted-babies-in-food-enhancement-te

And vaccines.....

– RA273 – Rubella virus strain taken from the kidney of the 27th electively aborted fetus in a control study group during the 1964 rubella epidemic (7 week gestation – embryonic)

– WI-38 – Taken from the lung tissue of a 3 month gestation electively aborted female

– MRC-5 – Taken from the lung tissue of a 14 week gestation electively aborted male

– An “established human cell line” HEK – Human embryonic kidney; information was obtained by filing a Freedom of Information Act Request.

https://cogforlife.org/package-insert-samples/

ABORTED babies are being used in macabre experiments in the US that involve grafting dead fetus parts onto mice which are then used to test drugs.

Documents seen by Sun Online outline procedures that involve cutting out glands and livers of unborn children and then fusing them onto lab rodents.

JOVE
A mouse during the 'humanisation' experiments using stem cells
Get the best Sun stories with our daily Sun10 newsletter
Your information will be used in accordance with our privacy policy

The use of aborted baby body parts and stems cells has sparked anger among anti-abortion groups in the United States and it has been dubbed “Frankenstein” science.

And shocking undercover footage has led to the Donald Trump administration to reassess if the practice should be continued at all.

Clinics are supposed to ask if they would like to donate tissue but it is unclear whether the parents are aware their dead children's bodies are being used in this way.

But what is known is that abortion clinics are supplying the fetal body parts, although they are not allowed to sell them.

Phelim McAleer, who has produced the film Gosnell, about a rogue abortionist, told Fox News: “Aborted babies bodies are a very valuable commodity in today’s America.

“Research institutions, elite universities, medical centers pay a lot of money for baby parts."

Aborted babies bodies are a very valuable commodity in today’s America — research institutions, elite universities, medical centres pay a lot of money for baby parts
Phelim McAleerFilm-Maker​

K

KnowMe

I can't speak to that. I think their intent was to acknowledge God and for the country to be created with Judeo/Christian values and laws. Many of the founders were Christians themselves.
I get what you mean though then again if someone came to my yard and wanted to build a house on my land without asking i probably might be a little ticked, their where about 15 million people living in America when the first boats arrived. True the natives were not up to speed on modern things of that time but doesn’t give anyone the right to treat them they way they got treated.

I’ll leave it at that, I don’t want to get to far off topic sorry for pointing that out.

K

kaylagrl

I get what you mean though then again if someone came to my yard and wanted to build a house on my land without asking i probably might be a little ticked, their where about 15 million people living in America when the first boats arrived. True the natives were not up to speed on modern things of that time but doesn’t give anyone the right to treat them they way they got treated.

I’ll leave it at that, I don’t want to get to far off topic sorry for pointing that out.
Oh no,I do agree the Native Americans got shafted. The trail of tears makes that clear. As I said,America has done wrong,righted their path, and need to do so again.

K

KnowMe

Oh no,I do agree the Native Americans got shafted. The trail of tears makes that clear. As I said,America has done wrong,righted their path, and need to do so again.
I don’t know how that was righted, to truly be righted Americans would need to leave and give back their land so in that I don’t think things can be righted at this point. but God sometimes uses things even of injustice for justice. like WW2 if there was no America probably many would be speaking German world wide.

K

kaylagrl

I don’t know how that was righted, to truly be righted Americans would need to leave and give back their land so in that I don’t think things can be righted at this point. but God sometimes uses things even of injustice for justice. like WW2 if there was no America probably many would be speaking German world wide.
No the land can't be given back but reparations have been made to Native Americans.

K

kaylagrl

Yea but that’s like giving a banana to a monkey in a cage.
Not sure more could be done. Can't go back in time. Reparations show remorse and making amends for what was done.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
There is NO land on planet Earth that wasn't conquered and reconquered over and over again.

But somehow ONLY America bears this sin of conquering an "indigenous" people. EVEN though, it has become a blessing for so many people and nations.
I was born here! That makes me indigenous to this land.

The American Indians didn't sprout out of the ground here. They fought and conquered each other, AND CAME FROM A DIFFERENT PLACE!

So I don't feel the least bit guilty for the INCREDIBLE blessing of being born here, and I reject repaying for something I didn't do. They are currently just as capable of taking advantage of the blessings of this nation, same as you and me.

K

KnowMe

There is NO land on planet Earth that wasn't conquered and reconquered over and over again.

But somehow ONLY America bears this sin of conquering an "indigenous" people. EVEN though, it has become a blessing for so many people and nations.
I was born here! That makes me indigenous to this land.

The American Indians didn't sprout out of the ground here. They fought and conquered each other, AND CAME FROM A DIFFERENT PLACE!

So I don't feel the least bit guilty for the INCREDIBLE blessing of being born here, and I reject repaying for something I didn't do. They are currently just as capable of taking advantage of the blessings of this nation, same as you and me.
That’s not all correct either Antarctic is a unclaimed land, many places are still not conquered by any one nation. The guy who was speared from those folks on that island isn’t conquered.

For the most part I get what you mean, I am humbled I was born here as well, but the whole world bears sin in some way shape or form.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Yea but that’s like giving a banana to a monkey in a cage.
Trouble is you cannot undo history.
You can apologise for it and make amends, but we cannot undo what has been done.
Morality and righteousness (Christian love) and a sharing of the blessings of a new nation [and that includes Australia and
New Zealand] is the way forward.
1: the world will be destroyed by God himself and a new earth with a new government will be established to overcome the
wickedness and evils of our current human societies.
2: the problem is and always has been SIN - humankind is in bondage to Satan and living carnally (including indigenous peoples).
The evils of yesteryear are a blotch on our collective record and people still continue to pursue worldly treasures and power
rather than righteousness.
Thus there is no justice in the world.
Babies are sacrificed to Satan in order for the unGodly to enjoy their sinful lifestyles.

K

KnowMe

Trouble is you cannot undo history.
You can apologise for it and make amends, but we cannot undo what has been done.
Morality and righteousness (Christian love) and a sharing of the blessings of a new nation [and that includes Australia and
New Zealand] is the way forward.
1: the world will be destroyed by God himself and a new earth with a new government will be established to overcome the
wickedness and evils of our current human societies.
2: the problem is and always has been SIN - humankind is in bondage to Satan and living carnally (including indigenous peoples).
The evils of yesteryear are a blotch on our collective record and people still continue to pursue worldly treasures and power
rather than righteousness.
Thus there is no justice in the world.
Babies are sacrificed to Satan in order for the unGodly to enjoy their sinful lifestyles.
Yea it is a screwed up world we live in no doubt.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
What is eugenics which began the crusade for abortions

"Eugenics is the philosophy and social movement that argues it is possible to improve the human race and society by encouraging reproduction by people or populations with “desirable” traits (termed “positive” eugenics) and discouraging reproduction by people
with “undesirable” qualities (termed “negative” eugenics).
The eugenics movement began in the United States in the early part of the 20th century;
the United States was the first country to have a systematic program for performing sterilizations on individuals without their knowledge or against their will.
It was supported and encouraged by a wide swath of people, including politicians, scientists, social reformers, prominent business leaders and other influential individuals who shared a goal of reducing the “burden” on society.
The majority of people targeted for sterilization were deemed of inferior intelligence, particularly poor people
and eventually people of color."

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Margaret Sanford, Planned Parenthood, and eugenics
the plan to kill of the "negro" problem in America

There is good scholarly historical written, recorded interviews and film evidence of Margaret Sanford and her radical communist
Jewish intellectuals of the 1920s discussing eugenics and the eradication of the black peoples from the U.S.
Although abortions were illegal and considered homicide Jewish doctors and radical Jewish communist feminists began to
promote the right to abortions and made a lot of money from performing illegal abortions.

"Eugenics campaigns, legal restrictions on reproductive and other freedoms, and prenatal testing recommendations predicated on the lesser worth of persons with disabilities have all contributed toward the historic trauma experienced by the disability community, particularly with respect to medical genetics."

"Peter Singer argues that “killing a defective infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person. Very often it is not wrong at all.”
Even Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, wrote in her 1922 book, The Pivot of Civilization:
“The most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3566260/

S

SpoonJuly

Not to be nasty but there is a thread for tongues,please take this discussion there. This is about abortion, a very serious wrong that is being carried out on the innocent. It is a silent holocaust. Please stick to the subject everyone.
Did not mean to get off subject, but when Wiggles brought up that tongues and baptism were required for salvation, I could not allow that lie to go unchallenged.

K

kaylagrl

Did not mean to get off subject, but when Wiggles brought up that tongues and baptism were required for salvation, I could not allow that lie to go unchallenged.
No,I don't agree with that either,and I'm Pentecostal by background,though I don't attend that church now.

U

UnderGrace

but the whole world bears sin in some way shape or form.
This just encourages victim mentality and brings no benefit to anyone. History is history.
Should we place sins on present day Germans for what their ancestors did?

I think not.

K

KnowMe

This just encourages victim mentality and brings no benefit to anyone. History is history.
Should we place sins on present day Germans for what their ancestors did?

I think not.
Well I don’t think you heard me rightly. when I said the world is sinning in one way or another had nothing to do with history of Germany but the present. you read what I said about WW2 and went from there.