Abortion the leading cause of death in 2020

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
As it turns out the new covid vaccines have dna materials from aborted babies. As a Christian we can not in good conscience take this vaccine.

New Zealand has now passed the most extreme abortion laws in the world. They will basically allow for an abortion up to the moment of birth, for any reason without question.
Born alive - When a baby is born b4 the abortion is made

Some states in America kill these babies... U know how they do late term abortions???
Well often the head pops out and its too late so they kill them. But they won't say anything about it

B

Blackpowderduelist

Born alive - When a baby is born b4 the abortion is made

Some states in America kill these babies... U know how they do late term abortions???
Well often the head pops out and its too late so they kill them. But they won't say anything about it
This is a horrific practice. It's evil.

S

SigP226

Wouldn't it have been nice if we voted on policy in 2020

B

Blackpowderduelist

Wouldn't it have been nice if we voted on policy in 2020
When we vote for a person it is voting on their policy stances. I do think it would be great to vote on these issues, but ... Look at the 2020 election. There is a lot of evidence that the election was tampered with, some of the evidence is outlandishly overt. They did it with out any fear of reprisal. We don't have a republic anymore. Welcome to the oligarchy.

B

Blackpowderduelist

Welcome to 1984

S

SophieT

My opinion is that most Christian parents have neglected their duty to bring up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. If we must fight abortion, we must start from our christian homes to fight premarital sex. Fornication is a sin whether they use birth control measures or not, whether it leads to pregnancy or not. Self control/temperance is a spiritual virtue every christian must imbibe and we must inculcate this in our children right from their early years.
The virtue here would be if you kept to the op instead of wandering off in all directions in order to preach what you think is your personal virtue at people here.

You are preaching and judging and this site is not a preaching site. This site is for discussion, not your personal little soapbox in which you judge Americans, their President and election.

Self righteousness is not a virtue and people are going to ignore you. So either participate, or start your own thread and I am sure people will respond. Maybe

S

SophieT

Gender female
Marital Status not married
Spiritual StatusChristian
When savedborn a christian. have remained a christian
Flag/NationalityNigeriaCountry
(Location)Nigeria

He is actually she apparently and believes they were born a Christain and lives in Nigeria

Not many people are actually born as a Christian, so that could explain the attitude. :rolleyes:

B

Blackpowderduelist

Gender female
Marital Status not married
Spiritual StatusChristian
When savedborn a christian. have remained a christian
Flag/NationalityNigeriaCountry
(Location)Nigeria

He is actually she apparently and believes they were born a Christain and lives in Nigeria

Not many people are actually born as a Christian, so that could explain the attitude. :rolleyes:
Claims they are in Nigeria, but also claims they were republican in an earlier post, also why would someone in Nigeria be so interested in our elections? Hum? You may have happened onto something here.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Corinaviris v abortion

People are worried about a pandemic called coronavirus..yet cheer and applaud abortion.

There seems to be a real disconnect.

The only thing the virus won’t stop or close down...
Abortion Centers Refuse to #StopTheSpread of COVID-19

People don’t want to catch and die from a virus that some say has the ability to kill millions yet abortion has taken the lives of many millions throughout the world..40-50 million annually according to this article..
https://www.christianpost.com/news/...whats-ahead-for-us-abortion-laws-in-2020.html
https://www.breitbart.com/national-...se-of-death-in-2020-with-42-7-million-killed/

How can people cheer one and run from the other? Is it because the ones who are alive don’t want to die but don’t care if death comes for their unborn offspring..doesn’t matter as long as it’s not you?

B

Blackpowderduelist

Corinaviris v abortion

People are worried about a pandemic called coronavirus..yet cheer and applaud abortion.

People don’t want to catch and die from a virus that some say has the ability to kill millions yet abortion has taken the lives of many millions throughout the world..40-50 million annually according to this article..
https://www.christianpost.com/news/...whats-ahead-for-us-abortion-laws-in-2020.html
https://www.breitbart.com/national-...se-of-death-in-2020-with-42-7-million-killed/

How can people cheer one and run from the other? Is it because the ones who are alive don’t want to die but don’t care if death comes for their unborn offspring..doesn’t matter as long as it’s not you?
Yes this is one of many many many disconnects. The world is fraught with them. That's why, if you notice, I say Babel from the Babylonians.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Yes this is one of many many many disconnects. The world is fraught with them. That's why, if you notice, I say Babel from the Babylonians.
I’ve only been on this forum less than a month..so I can’t say that I know what you usually say.

Its the increase in lawlessness talked about by Jesus.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Disgusting statistics and images. Sad to say here in my country the USA, if our political party of the Democrats gain power. We will see probably triple the abortion rates.
Unless they start forcing people to have abortions I don't follow your logic

Dec 2, 2020
Corinaviris v abortion

It's a sad day when women think that killing their unborn is a "human right" or "progress."

Why don't they just build a shrine to Molech while they're at it? At least then they'd be honest.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
It's a sad day when women think that killing their unborn is a "human right" or "progress."
Ya it really is sad to think of all the millions or is it billions that have died since the world has said killing your child is legal. All those poor lives lost at the hands of their mothers. I don’t think that’s an easy thing to live with.

Dec 2, 2020
I had a fiance that was ok with abortion once.
Later I got myself thinking "Good thing I didn't marry her."
If she aborted it once, what's to stop her from doing it again, and if a woman is ok with abortion, how can I trust her to carry the child to full term ever, if she believes it's ok to just back out and kill it because "woman's rights?"

I told that to a coworker once when the topic came up. She didn't even address the point and instead started posturing about how she supported abortion.
It's like. "And... you think that suddenly makes me feel awkward and that I'm going to rethink my position or something?"
She was doing it in a very virtue-signalish manner.
And it was a woman I was considering asking out.
Needless to say I threw that idea out the window immediately and cut ties.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Unless they start forcing people to have abortions I don't follow your logic
They do not have to force it if they cut back on restrictions or make them easier up to birth. Some have even blamed infants for climate change.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
If they made murder legal would murder rates go up or down?
Abortion is already legalsoI'm not following your logic that Democrats being in charge is going to make people have more abortion

Dec 2, 2020
Abortion is already legalsoI'm not following your logic that Democrats being in charge is going to make people have more abortion
Because Democrats encourage it and push to legalize it.

Why would you even consider voting for someone who thinks it is a "human right" in the first place?