Abortion vs adoption vs economics?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
As a former abandoned, unwanted child and a Grandfather I and my family militantly oppose abortion and are grateful I was left in a hospital and not a garbage can. The problem economically as I see it, is that people get abortions mainly because they are irresponsible, selfish and greedy. Who's going to pay for the mothers time off from work, pre and post natal care. The hospitalization for mother and child. Food, clothing, housing, day care and education for those of us that will get left behind. Are we willing to raise taxes in order to pick up the tab? Remember unwanted children cost money too, if you want to get real about it. Let's get real about it.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
@PennEd ^ raise taxes ^ and benefits' or kill babies? You can't throw them all in prison without raising taxes and increasing the number of illegal baby butchers. So how do you suggest we tackle this evil enigma?

T

TheWriter

@PennEd ^ raise taxes ^ and benefits' or kill babies? You can't throw them all in prison without raising taxes and increasing the number of illegal baby butchers. So how do you suggest we tackle this evil enigma?

Hey brother I am glad you are strong during this.

I am grateful that God protected you from those elements.

Please bare with me, when I read this it reminded me of a story I read online, where the "couple" were all smiles and said, "we did it just for her." LOL such lies. Forgive me if this is old news but yeah,

They aborted their un-born daughter because of what? Spina Bifida. I mean sheesh to me? These two people are very, very selfish because they were, and I quote from one website, "Jade and Mark were shattered when a routine 20-week-scan revealed that their daughter, whom they named Amalie Maya Dodson, had Spina Bifida. The severe birth defect could result in their baby girl going through a lifetime of paralysis, urinary and bowel dysfunction, and learning difficulties. The neural tube defect which affects approximately 1 in 1,000 babies was seen in its most severe form in Amalie. Although the expectant parents were informed that their daughter could survive with the condition, they were warned that her life would be extremely challenging. "

Ok, so they faced an issue with their child, killed her because it caused a inconvenience? LOL What ignorance. All they can do? is smile, thinking they "did the right thing".

Google this: Couple Abort 22-Week-Old Baby Girl Due To Birth Defect, Say They Did It "Entirely For Her".

I am glad you made it away from these things brother, I am sorry for over taking your discussion, but this to me? This whole thing with people like these two? Makes me sick.

I am glad you're still here and had parents who CARED enough to keep u in the world to grow and love and trust in God. God Bless you brother!

Attachments

massorite

Jan 3, 2015
Robert Cook

Besides money mismanagement this is the reason America is going broke, not to mention the immorality of Abortion.

Ok so here is something I have been trying to get people to realize. Since Roe. V. Wade, there have been upwards of 60,000,000 million abortions. Out of that 60,000,000 there would have been a percentage that would never have made it to the work force, so lets stick with the number 40,000,000 abortions.
For every abortion that is performed a tax payer is eliminated from the tax rolls. A Social Security payer is eliminated from the paying into the SS fund.
This also means that a person has been eliminated from the work force who would otherwise be participating in the financial and social preservation of our country. They would be buying cars, homes, cloths, paying taxes, paying into Social Security and helping to keep America functioning as a free country.
By eliminating 40,000,000 Americans from our work force, we opened that door for millions of illegal emigrants to come to our country and occupy jobs that would have otherwise been filled by Americans.
Just think of how much more money this country would have if we suddenly added 40,000,000 tax payers to the tax rolls. At just $50.00 a tax payer, just one time adds up to $2,000,000,000.
Call me crazy all you want but the fact of the matter is that the numbers DO NOT LIE. Numbers are pure. They are not emotionally compromised and know nothing about right or wrong. Numbers are sinless, have no morals and do not care about the rights of any person.
America is financially supported by our tax base so if you want to know why America is going broke? Look to abortion because it is impossible to support a country while killing off its tax base at the same time. It is our fault we have an emigration problem because we are killing off our work force. Progress has not been waiting for Americans to fill the job openings it created. Progress demands that jobs be filled by anyone willing to work and it doesn't care if they are illegal or not.
The end results of abortion are unintended but reality just the same. We should end abortion because if we don't, America is looking at financial destruction and we have nobody but ourselves to blame.

WithinReason

Feb 21, 2020
As a former abandoned, unwanted child and a Grandfather I and my family militantly oppose abortion and are grateful I was left in a hospital and not a garbage can. The problem economically as I see it, is that people get abortions mainly because they are irresponsible, selfish and greedy. Who's going to pay for the mothers time off from work, pre and post natal care. The hospitalization for mother and child. Food, clothing, housing, day care and education for those of us that will get left behind. Are we willing to raise taxes in order to pick up the tab? Remember unwanted children cost money too, if you want to get real about it. Let's get real about it.
Hmmm, what do you think of the following:

K

kaylagrl

Hmmm, what do you think of the following:

I just watched this movie last week and every Christian should see it. It was an awesome testimony of how God can change a heart.

K

kaylagrl

Hey brother I am glad you are strong during this.

I am grateful that God protected you from those elements.

Please bare with me, when I read this it reminded me of a story I read online, where the "couple" were all smiles and said, "we did it just for her." LOL such lies. Forgive me if this is old news but yeah,

They aborted their un-born daughter because of what? Spina Bifida. I mean sheesh to me? These two people are very, very selfish because they were, and I quote from one website, "Jade and Mark were shattered when a routine 20-week-scan revealed that their daughter, whom they named Amalie Maya Dodson, had Spina Bifida. The severe birth defect could result in their baby girl going through a lifetime of paralysis, urinary and bowel dysfunction, and learning difficulties. The neural tube defect which affects approximately 1 in 1,000 babies was seen in its most severe form in Amalie. Although the expectant parents were informed that their daughter could survive with the condition, they were warned that her life would be extremely challenging. "

Ok, so they faced an issue with their child, killed her because it caused a inconvenience? LOL What ignorance. All they can do? is smile, thinking they "did the right thing".

Google this: Couple Abort 22-Week-Old Baby Girl Due To Birth Defect, Say They Did It "Entirely For Her".

I am glad you made it away from these things brother, I am sorry for over taking your discussion, but this to me? This whole thing with people like these two? Makes me sick.

I am glad you're still here and had parents who CARED enough to keep u in the world to grow and love and trust in God. God Bless you brother!

I can't make a blanket statement and say no one has abortions for selfish reasons. But I believe a lot of women have been brain washed to believe abortion is a must. Thanks to feminism telling them that career is most important, that a baby ruins your body and your life, that the best and most convenient thing is to get rid of it. I think we make the mistake of assuming that women that have abortions are just evil. Did you know a women who sees her baby on an ultra sound is like 75% less likely to abort her child? Why?! Women today are still being told it's just a blob of tissue. Even though we know better, people are still using 1970 talking points. We have DNA, we know it's not simply the mothers body. Im on secure forums all the time and I'm shocked that people don't understand basic science. Stunning. I think we need to be careful of assuming a woman who aborts is just plain evil.

Princesse

Feb 16, 2020
I think people have abortions for many reasons. Some for convenience. Others for the absence of financial or other support. And some due to harm forced upon them.

In our culture many are swift to give advice. But few come alongside to help the person put their words in action. They don’t want the bother and inconvenience involvement requires. I think we’d make a greater impact in this area if we had skin in the game. Getting our hands dirty would make a difference.

And we’d see the challenges upfront they’re facing which may not be an issue for those in different circumstances. Whether the solution is adoption or a decision to raise the child. Our presence would be a comfort. It would move beyond the protests and standoffs. That’s what the world sees. We have to show the other side of it