about me

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cherish21

Junior Member
Nov 16, 2013
0
0
0
Hello my name is Blanca. I live in Texas. I'm 21 years old, just graduated from once school and currently looking for a job to continue with my basics. I'm Hispanic. I'm half Mexican and half Salvadorian. I have one brother and a half sister. I go to church 3 times a week. At church I sing and play the keyboard. I'm also a Sunday school teacher of children of age of 3 to 5. I love what I do but specially because God has given me the privilege to do so. I'm not saint I'm human and make mistakes but I know that with God anything is possible. I speak both Spanish and English. I have two cute dogs. I'm not married but soon maybe I will. I want my own family. If you are wondering how I look I'm probably 5'4" or 5'5". Brown eyes. Natural hair I have no idea when I was younger it was black but growing up it started turning brown currently my hair is black and red as seen in e pictures I posted. I'm not skinny. My hobby is taking pictures but I would like to study photography. I love music. My favorite genre is Rock. But also enjoy rap hip-hop and country. And well so far that's all that comes to mind. Well feel free to message me. God Bless Y'all.