About Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4471
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lisa4471

Guest
I'M NEW TO THIS SIGHT I'VE BEEN IN CHURCH FOR 4 YEARS AND STILL STRIVING TO DO GOD'S WILL.
I'M A RECOVERING ADDICT AND ALCOHOLIC , HAD 5 KIDS OUT OF WEDLOCK. I HAVE FLAWS BUT GOD IS STILL WORKING ON ME. I HAVE BEEN IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS SOME PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL.
I'VE LEARNED THAT GOD CAN USE THE SINNERS FOR HIS PURPOSE. I'M DELIVERED BEEN BAPTIZED FILLED WITH HIS HOLY SPIRIT AND SET FREE...I BELIEVE IN ACTS 38:2.
 
Good for you, Lisa. We all struggle daily, but you have the greatest power in you The Holy Spirit. He gives us the power to just say "no" to sin. He gives us the healing we all need. You have His peace deep in you. You have His strength to draw upon.

Welcome here.

Joi
 
I hope you don´t think having children out of wedlock made people worst as sinners. In fact, they are the innocent part in weddings and divorces...