about me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kat671

Jan 23, 2021
Hi! I am Katrina Wingo, I am newly and happily married to a wonderful man. I am struggling to be a professional author. I am disabled by multiple health conditions but I try not let that keep me down. I am an overcomer. I love Christian contemporary music. I am a big fan of Mercy Me and Toby and many others! If you know any children that could use a book that overcomes fear and encourages prayer and hope please spread the word!

Thanks for letting me introduce myself!

Last edited by a moderator:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi! I am Katrina Wingo, I am newly and happily married to a wonderful man. I am struggling to be a professional author. I am disabled by multiple health conditions but I try not let that keep me down. I am an overcomer. I love Christian contemporary music. I am a big fan of Mercy Me and Toby and many others! If you know any children that could use a book that overcomes fear and encourages prayer and hope please spread the word!

Thanks for letting me introduce myself!
A warm welcome to CC, sister Kat! So glad you came! God bless you:)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Good morning! And Welcome to CC Kath 🤗 Congratulations Kath 🤝

God bless you ❤

Kat671

Jan 23, 2021
thank you for the welcomes. P.S. please pray for my book success. thank you

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Hi Kat and welcome to CC.
I like the sound of your book and will be praying for success.

God Bless

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet a Christian with so much determination and gusto, it's refreshing:) God bless you and your family this new year!

B

Bate

You're welcome to CC! :)

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
r. I love Christian contemporary music. I am a big fan of Mercy Me and Toby and many others!
Welcome Sister. I love Mercy Me also. Have you listened to Gordon Mote? He is really inspiring with his music.