About moral

  • Thread starter Thread starter marek258
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

marek258

Guest
I would like a talk here about how love to people and God, is replaced for a love of things if we do what cellphone and other crap, in which we seek happiness instead of true love, more and more people watch it over and I do not like it because I added this post to ponder ..
 
I'm sorry. I don't understand what you want to talk about. Are you arguing against materialism and for loving God, family, friends, strangers and investing time in them? And how they can all become idols in our lives? Or something else?