About My Ink Pen Avatar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seeking-Christ
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

Guest
I don't know why anyone would care about my Ink Pen Avatar, but I had a couple people say something about it in a negative context. :(

I believe it was last summer. The summer of 2021, that i downloaded from here.
https://icon-library.com/icon/ink-pen-icon-0.html

Many years ago, as in 2006 or so, I started writing poems online. I did this on and off for years.... Then in 2020, I started creating poems that i shared at work. To my surprise there were some people who liked them in real life! I got to thinking maybe I should try joining a poetry site and start writing there. I never got around to doing that, but I did start writing some poems here. Since I didn't like the avatar that Christian Chat gave me, I just decided to upload this one. So, the only meaning that the Ink Pen has for me is the fact that I write some poems sometimes.

In other words, I downloaded the avatar so that i could use it on the poetry site, but never joined so it didn't get used the way I originally intended. :)