About Ready to Cry

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

I'm about ready to cry.
I wish I could die.

Life feels pointless,
And useless.

Oh God what is my purpose on this earth?
Because I feel that I have no worth.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
I'm about ready to cry.
I wish I could die.

Life feels pointless,
And useless.

Oh God what is my purpose on this earth?
Because I feel that I have no worth.
As I've told you before, you can easily determine something's worth by the price someone is willing to pay for it.

The price that God paid to redeem you is the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

THIS is your true worth.

Have a blessed day in the Lord.

May 1, 2022
The lies of the enemy strike deep.
They say you are not God's to keep.
But the truth says you are his to save.
Christ died and conquered the grave.
You are the crown jewel of the earth.
Although God made you from dirt you have infinite worth.
Believe the words that made it all so.
By his blood you are saved in his love you will grow.

Keep him in your heart and remember that you are forgiven. Do not let shame keep you from him. He says "come as you are," not...."first clean yourself, then come to me."
My prayers have gone up, that you will find the strength to remain seeking Christ. Be blessed.