If they did not repent, they won't escape their time of judgement is coming and i wouldn't want to be in their place.What astounds me is how our Creator was mocked and tortured. He loved them in spite of it. That blows my mind. I would have ripped them limb from limb.
What astounds me is how our Creator was mocked and tortured. He loved them in spite of it. That blows my mind. I would have ripped them limb from limb.
JLG,
Just wondering, do you think our heavenly Father can feel pain? I think he can.
I know. We're all guilty of sinning against God and that is the same as the sin of crucifying Jesus.If they did not repent, they won't escape their time of judgement is coming and i wouldn't want to be in their place.
Yes it is. To think of what our sins did to our dear Lord Jesus is sickening. Thank God for his great mercy.Just the disrespect shown here on this forum of God's word makes me want to shout ...STOP IT....from the roof top.
Then I am reminded .........God is a tolerant, loving, considerate forgiving God which He has had to apply such with each one of us sometime in our life.
It is humbling...to say the least.
Amen.
I agree. I believe our heavenly Father feels things way more deeply than we can know.No ..as in physical pain.
Yes..... as in emotional pain by disappointment of His creations turning away.
Is is biblical but, It is hard to imagine folks ignoring God's warnings to repent and live a righteous life ...until the end.
Because that's what "crucify the Son of God afresh and openly shame him" (Heb.6:6) meansWhy do you say that is the same?
The original bible manscripts did not contain chapter and verse numbers, the GT is 7 years as prophesied in Daniel's 70th week.