About The I AM As Jesus Speaks For Himself

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Amen

“And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭3:13-14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

So they would recognize jesus

“Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:58‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.”
‭‭John‬ ‭13:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬



“I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:35‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:12‬ ‭

He is the lord

“and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:11‬ ‭

the high priest

“Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Apostle

“Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭3:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The Passover lamb

“Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The sin sacrifice of atonement and scapegoat who carried away the peoples sins

“For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15:3-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Just a few examples but he is ll
Of those patterns fulfilled he simply is our everything
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walter