Hi I had to report a violent incident this week, I witnessed a man hitting a dog. So I called the police and rspca (animal protection organisation)
This was very distressing to me and traumatic. I have been praying for a while now for protection over the neighbourhood from these people
Most people are nice now and the community is growing but still some people who do not work and into drugs etc.
This family have lived there for years but they have not bothered us, however witnessing this has effected me and now I feel it is bothering me.
I feel god put me there today, i finished work earlier than usual and I saw him walking the dog so was able to take a video, even though nothing was evidenced. I feel god put me there at the right time and place to show his usual walking time/place and that he owns the dog.
I need some help as to why we experience this suffering myself and the dogs
Why would god place me there today to see him again
Why would this happen in the 1st place and what can I do, what is the best pray or scripture to help with this situation.
Please pray over the dogs and myself and offered any advise or support at this time.
I do feel gods strength in reporting this to authorities and trying to cope with the trauma but need more help
Amen
This was very distressing to me and traumatic. I have been praying for a while now for protection over the neighbourhood from these people
Most people are nice now and the community is growing but still some people who do not work and into drugs etc.
This family have lived there for years but they have not bothered us, however witnessing this has effected me and now I feel it is bothering me.
I feel god put me there today, i finished work earlier than usual and I saw him walking the dog so was able to take a video, even though nothing was evidenced. I feel god put me there at the right time and place to show his usual walking time/place and that he owns the dog.
I need some help as to why we experience this suffering myself and the dogs
Why would god place me there today to see him again
Why would this happen in the 1st place and what can I do, what is the best pray or scripture to help with this situation.
Please pray over the dogs and myself and offered any advise or support at this time.
I do feel gods strength in reporting this to authorities and trying to cope with the trauma but need more help
Amen