Your Bible says that GOD started The Flood about 4,350 years ago by shaking Earth so that like an squeezed eggshell it fractured and allowed all the contents spill out. Russian and german deep drilling shows superhot water flowing through fractured granite 5 and 6 miles deep.
When I say this fracturing allowed the water to flash into steam to make super geysers I get sneered at by pagans and so-called Christians.
yet the science fits and the Bible account of the flood fits. Even the reports of the Nagasaki bomb supports the Bible account of geysers.
So why the sneering except from ignarance or hatred of GOD and Bible?
When I say this fracturing allowed the water to flash into steam to make super geysers I get sneered at by pagans and so-called Christians.
yet the science fits and the Bible account of the flood fits. Even the reports of the Nagasaki bomb supports the Bible account of geysers.
So why the sneering except from ignarance or hatred of GOD and Bible?