Accept the limits that Jesus put in your life. It's proof of his love for you. (14/12)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

so-jesus-e-deus

Senior Member
Feb 7, 2017
1,605
140
63
Accept the limits that Jesus put in your life. It's proof of his love for you.

  • “He has built against me, and surrounded me with bitterness and hardship. He has made me dwell in dark places, as those who have been long dead. He has walled me about, so that I can’t go out. He has made my chain heavy. Yes, when I cry, and call for help, he shuts out my prayer. He has walled up my ways with cut stone. He has made my paths crooked.” (Lamentations 3.5-9).

Many times, we blame Jesus for our mistakes. By the way, it’s for this sake that we sin. So long as we don’t experiment grueling predicaments, indiscriminately, many times we try the worldly things out.

Nevertheless, think: we are who surround ourselves with legalism which, in turn, brings in bitterness and ordeals (People haven't to follow our rules, but what they hear from Christ and we need to accept this). We are who, many times, come to terms with people who live in the land of the darkness and shadow of death (Psalms 23.4; Isaiah 9.2; Matthew 4.16). And, how we know, the man who wanders out of the way of understanding shall rest in the assembly of the dead (Proverbs 21.16).

For this sake is that Jesus, many times, walls us about: to protect us from ourselves, that is to say, from our wrong choices:

  • “Therefore behold, *I will hedge up your way with thorns, and I will build a wall against her, that she can’t find her way*.” (Hosea 2.6).

See whereto she was going:

  • “*She will follow after her lovers*, but she won’t overtake them; and she will seek them, but won’t find them. Then she will say, ‘*I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.*’” (Hosea 2.7).

Consequently, if we rebel against His correction, the aftermath will be terrible:

  • “Now I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard. *I will take away its hedge, and it will be eaten up. I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled down*”. (Isaiah 5.5)

Have a nice weekend. Tomorrow we’ll continue this message.