Accountability in The Church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
I’m not arguing. With you. I just will report you. So don’t waste your time Thank you

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
Do you want to be banned from Christian chat ?
Banned?

You understand the mods are primarily from what I have seen very mature Christians who, if they read your posts will see right through you?

You reporting me will either get you a slap on the wrist for being a thin skinned hypocrit who has no idea how to fellowship, or exposed as a troll.

I have complete confidence if I recieve a warning, it will be to not feed the trolls.

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
I’m not arguing. With you. I just will report you. So don’t waste your time Thank you
Lol I may have wasted some time already, no worries.

I will let you be.

...but goodness this thread is so ironic.😂

You had me crackin up.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
I use this site as a way to bring topics of the church to discussion not to fight So leave me alone. Or I will rebuke the spirit of the devil at this moment. .Thank you

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
"1 Brothers, even if a man should be caught in some trespass, you the spiritual ones restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself, lest you also be tempted. 2 Bear one another’s burdens and thus you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:1-2

Jun 10, 2019
In the church I believe what is missing is accountability. People have to be held accountable for sins they commit against the Lord and the body . That’s why we should do as the scriptures command :
James 5:16 KJV
[16] Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Please keep this thread on this Topic. God bless all
Are you talking about the hour long communion once a week? the Catholics have confession booths.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
"1 Brothers, even if a man should be caught in some trespass, you the spiritual ones restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself, lest you also be tempted. 2 Bear one another’s burdens and thus you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:1-2
Amen

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
[16] Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Jun 10, 2019
Is this about confessing weekly in a church?

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
What do you all think about accountability among the people of God? People confessing their sins among each other so they can be healed 😊

Jun 10, 2019
What do you all think about accountability among the people of God? People confessing their sins among each other so they can be healed 😊
Your opening statement was what missing in church, now there’s some churches that have a huge congregation and the weekly service is a hour long.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
What happens when people hide away their sins from the church ? @group

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Yeah, I've done it. Confessed my faults in church, and I'm not even Catholic.

You can also confess your faults to Christian anywhere even online doesn't have to be in church.

Status
Not open for further replies.