Some people comb and wash their faces before allowing others to meet or see. Let's say spouses allow to see and kiss each other before doing this convenient facts but, before being engaged or married, they both avoided being seen so.
Let's say we seldom go out naked or just wearing intimate clothing. We were told not to do it after being grown or during the process of early youth, so we seldom let brothers or sisters looked at us naked, that way we used when being babies, when needing help to get those dirty diapers removed.
Let's say we are trespasser, transgressors. We know what we did and what we're told not to do, but we sometimes fail doing what it is asked or sought.
Wifes hate husbands bringing dirty into their houses, particularly when a wife is that who often cleans.
It is written “Do not lie”, but we don't understand that cheating is more than that...
What makes you to do what it is not expected from you to do? (Don't stare at me, I'm alike).
1) Lack of respect? You and I ask people not to do “this”, but we often do what they don't want us to do.
2) Disobedience? We are told not to spoil the earth, but we throw trash everywhere. We criticize smokers or car drivers, but we set fire on bigger things (even with the tongue).
3) Selfish or self centered? We don't want to be hurt or offended, but we keep on doing things people asked not to do with them.
Once each week I work with computers. I have dealt with their problems and virus and many come by surfing the Internet (MS and many send them for free) (their idea is you buy and pay). Some know to spy your docs, your personal data, same way you are permitted to freely download music form other computers (when using Torrents, Ares, Tubecatcher, Emule, etc.) I like to get data from Google and those browsers which know where I am by scanning my IP and IMEI. This is like being social, when people are awfully sick. Do I know the limits or the risk of this file sharing?
I have asked some friends not to send me FWRs. They can be nice, worth reading, but I find them impersonal. More than that, I avoid virus and certainly dislike those FWRs that ask me to re-send those FWRs. I hate those FWRs that try to bind my mind in a chain. These tell you: “If you love God (or Christ) re-send”. (Would that be the Christ like way, by the way?)
I seldom read FWRs (I delete them) and those who insist on sending them TO ME I consider disrespectful. Perhaps I told them “not to send” twice, they have no idea on the time I have spend fixing a machine and, what concerns me more, is avoiding others PCs were damage, because in my country many people avoid paying OS's legal licenses (They suffer more when cherished personal data or pictures are lost) (Recovery is useless is not securing or backing up data).
Reputation is important, my job matters me; but some people don't know the limits: We cannot get what we aren't paying for. The quality of a friendship has the same seal I have for others respect. If I want honor, I myself must honor others; so I had better knowing what they expect from me, to know what I can offer them: For free or priced.
The next is here: http://miladouff-mano.blogspot.com/2013/06/acknowledge-limits.html
Relationships are built on some personal conveniences. Will you let others come to steal or hurt you?
Friendship and love are not to be begged, but to be given...
If you don't feel it, don't give it. It is like laughing!... You know when there is real joy with the people you are with (Don't lie at you) (Don't do that to others).
A.T.
Let's say we seldom go out naked or just wearing intimate clothing. We were told not to do it after being grown or during the process of early youth, so we seldom let brothers or sisters looked at us naked, that way we used when being babies, when needing help to get those dirty diapers removed.
Let's say we are trespasser, transgressors. We know what we did and what we're told not to do, but we sometimes fail doing what it is asked or sought.
Wifes hate husbands bringing dirty into their houses, particularly when a wife is that who often cleans.
It is written “Do not lie”, but we don't understand that cheating is more than that...
What makes you to do what it is not expected from you to do? (Don't stare at me, I'm alike).
1) Lack of respect? You and I ask people not to do “this”, but we often do what they don't want us to do.
2) Disobedience? We are told not to spoil the earth, but we throw trash everywhere. We criticize smokers or car drivers, but we set fire on bigger things (even with the tongue).
3) Selfish or self centered? We don't want to be hurt or offended, but we keep on doing things people asked not to do with them.
Once each week I work with computers. I have dealt with their problems and virus and many come by surfing the Internet (MS and many send them for free) (their idea is you buy and pay). Some know to spy your docs, your personal data, same way you are permitted to freely download music form other computers (when using Torrents, Ares, Tubecatcher, Emule, etc.) I like to get data from Google and those browsers which know where I am by scanning my IP and IMEI. This is like being social, when people are awfully sick. Do I know the limits or the risk of this file sharing?
I have asked some friends not to send me FWRs. They can be nice, worth reading, but I find them impersonal. More than that, I avoid virus and certainly dislike those FWRs that ask me to re-send those FWRs. I hate those FWRs that try to bind my mind in a chain. These tell you: “If you love God (or Christ) re-send”. (Would that be the Christ like way, by the way?)
I seldom read FWRs (I delete them) and those who insist on sending them TO ME I consider disrespectful. Perhaps I told them “not to send” twice, they have no idea on the time I have spend fixing a machine and, what concerns me more, is avoiding others PCs were damage, because in my country many people avoid paying OS's legal licenses (They suffer more when cherished personal data or pictures are lost) (Recovery is useless is not securing or backing up data).
Reputation is important, my job matters me; but some people don't know the limits: We cannot get what we aren't paying for. The quality of a friendship has the same seal I have for others respect. If I want honor, I myself must honor others; so I had better knowing what they expect from me, to know what I can offer them: For free or priced.
The next is here: http://miladouff-mano.blogspot.com/2013/06/acknowledge-limits.html
Relationships are built on some personal conveniences. Will you let others come to steal or hurt you?
Friendship and love are not to be begged, but to be given...
If you don't feel it, don't give it. It is like laughing!... You know when there is real joy with the people you are with (Don't lie at you) (Don't do that to others).
A.T.